selam aleyküm to all Muslims...

Islam Turk

selam aleyküm brothers and sisters..i am from Turkey and 29 years old and i am a lawyer...and i live with a friend..i am sick for a month i am always coughing..and i do not want to eat anything..i mean please make a lot of dua for me..thank you...selam aleyküm...

Platina.-

The best richness, is the richness of the soul.
Allahumma rabba al-nnas adhhibi al-ba’sa ishfi anta al-sshafi la shifa’a illa shifa’ula shifa’an la yughadiru saqaman (O Allah, O Lord of Mankind, remove the affliction and send down cure and healing, for no one can cure but You; so cure in such a way that no trace of illness is left).

Islam Turk

Allahumma rabba al-nnas adhhibi al-ba’sa ishfi anta al-sshafi la shifa’a illa shifa’ula shifa’an la yughadiru saqaman (O Allah, O Lord of Mankind, remove the affliction and send down cure and healing, for no one can cure but You; so cure in such a way that no trace of illness is left).

thank you very much...Allah bless us

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah.

Welcome to the site, brother. Inshaa'Allaah you'll enjoy your time here.

Akhy, if you've been sick for that long, then maybe it's time you paid a visit to the Doctor's office, no?

May Allaah `azza wa jall alleviate your pain and grant you speedy recovery.

Islam Turk

Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah.

Welcome to the site, brother. Inshaa'Allaah you'll enjoy your time here.

Akhy, if you've been sick for that long, then maybe it's time you paid a visit to the Doctor's office, no?

May Allaah `azza wa jall alleviate your pain and grant you speedy recovery.

i visited doctor 3 times.last time today..in sha Allah it will be ok..make a lot of dua..

selam aleyküm brothers and sisters..i am from Turkey and 29 years old and i am a lawyer...and i live with a friend..i am sick for a month i am always coughing..and i do not want to eat anything..i mean please make a lot of dua for me..thank you...selam aleyküm...

as abi Allah acil şifalar versin günahlarına kefaletir dert etme pek..

Salam alaykum

Could you write here English only? No Turkish please. I do not write here by Finnish too as respect to other members.

;)

of course but he is turkish so I wrote it in that way but let me translate :
assalamualaykum my brother may Allah give u immediate şifa ,don't worry too much you are paying your sins..
(I will go on in English anymore thank u :) )