Selam aleykum from the Netherlands.

Ahmedkaafi

Asalamu alaikum

Asalamu alaikum sister Meryem

Allahu Akbar

well came Meryem to tti and i i hope u can get more in this best webside Insha-allah.
wa Alaikuma salaan warahmatulahi:ma:

Izzu

:salam2: :ma: :ma: :ma:
you are new blood for this ailing ummah and your reward is just with allah swt.
few weeks back i saw a video of some sisters from holland talking about deen and just couldnt stop crying. you are the life of your muslim brothers. God bless you.
:wasalam:

Raed

Muslim Student
Salam Alikum Sister Meryem ...
Its really such nice thing to see more of young age people turn to islam

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Mag vrede van Allah is naar u zus Meryem

Dat u onder generatie van Muhammad (SAW). De best generatie bent loofde door alle profeten en God Almight. Ook u onder de choosen een door Almight Allah om Islam. Bovendien binnengaan en er is geweldige anslot in Nederland naar moslims zoals verbranden dat sluier in het kantoor of openbare plaats draagt. Dit een van de wonderen van de Quran is die zegt dat u dozijnen os mensen zult zien die Islam binnengaan (Aanneem Het U een gunst zus? Aangezien Allah alle uw zonden. Uw verzoekschriften heeft vergeven zijn gemakkelijk door Almight Allah aangenomen te worden omdat u heel puur van zonden bent zoals nieuwe geboren kind.blik dat u waarvoor mij bidt aan Almight Allah behaag om mijn alle zonden (majoor en minderjarige degene) te vergeven .

Nog eens ,waar woon jij in Nederland?

Bedanken zus in Islam en verwelkomen naar de grote familie.

Suleiman(United Kingdom)

muhammad.abdullah

Assalam o alaikum

I know the title seems a bit strange but i found it really impossible to open the conversation with a more beautiful greeting than the salam which Allah has given the Muslims. You are most welcome here and to the Islamic Ummah.

waslam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Dear dear sister, Most warm welcome at this community of Muslim brothers and sister. Praise and Glory be to Allah , I am very much happy to know about the blessings of Allah on you that you started the journey to Jannah.
Kindly check the videos available on this website.

If you have any question then please dont feel any hesitation.
There is a 'Sisters Only Club' in this forum. You can ask any question in that forum if you want to specifically address the sisters only.

WasssalaamuAlaikum,
VE

jabir

assalamualikum

:salam2: welcome sister may allah show u His mercy in this world and hereafter ,ur convertion shows the mercy of almighty Allah ,:salam2:
jabir ,from india

alisenay

Salemun aleykum sister.
You can een imagine how i become happy when i hear new convert people..
May Allah bless guide you.
Welcom again and again.
Pls share your experience with us pls.
any question you have?
Fell free, here are so many sisters and brothers who doesnt think more then goodnees for you.
Ve aleykum selam...

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
:salam2: Sister!
Welcome to this website and not 2 forget Welcome to the beautuful religion of Islam.May Allah bless us all with His Guidance and Favours and May He give us Jannah Al Firdawz as our eternal reward.Ameen!

Amiable_Asif

Assalaamu Aalaikum Sis

Welcome sis to Islam my congratulations to you. Hope you get everything in life & InshaAllah as you found this site wonderful similarly you will find Islam too. Take Care & Allah Hafiz

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

aselemu aleikum wa rahmatu ALLAH zusje..

je bent meer dan welkom hier, inshallah zul je van deze site veel opsteken..en als je ooit iets wil vragen,,,twijfel daar dan geen seconde over inshallah..

er bestaan geen domme vragen..er bestaan wel domme mensen..omdat die niets vragen:astag:

fi amaan ALLAH

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,