selam :) i'll be here from now on :)

pearl

:SMILY259: selam

i am inci from Türkiye. this forum is a very nice one, i feel lucky to have seen it :SMILY252:

i wonder if there are anyone else here from Türkiye or i am the one to present my country here :)

hope to hear from you soon :) :hearts:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam,

welcome to the website, there are some members who are indeed from Turkey, inshaAllah they will come and say salams :)

We Muslims are all one family, alhamdulillah no matter where we come from.

Wasalam.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
Welcome to Turn To Islam. Insha Allah you can benifit from this great site.:)

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to TTI sister, marhaba:)

Insha'Allah you will have the opportunity to gain more knowledge about the Deen and spread it out as well.

Enjoy your time here.

wasalaam.

hambaAllah

welcome sis :))))

:bismillah:
:salam2: sis
:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Do enjoy ur stay here n hopefully u will benefit fm all the islamic videos/articles thus increasing in knowledge and eeman too :inshallah:
and if dont know Arabic we have it here too ;):)
:wasalam: :hijabi:

heartbeat

welcome

i feel a particuliar emotion when i see people from turkey interested in islam.
i dont hide the fact that i really dont have a good impression about islam in turkey...

Azra

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh

Welcome to TTI Ukthi Pearl, may you benefit from the site as much as I did. If there's anything in particular that you need help in, just voice it out, we are a family after all.

Wassalam.

arabiantxn

waliqum salam pearl, welcome to turntoislam.com may allah be pleased with you for spending your time on this website.

pearl

thank you all for your posts to welcome me, i am very pleased to see that i have so many friends around the world to welcome me to this great site.. :hearts:

heartbeats ; you said this:
'i feel a particuliar emotion when i see people from turkey interested in islam.
i dont hide the fact that i really dont have a good impression about islam in turkey...'

but people live as they believe, thats all their own choice, i know very very religious people here and also i know people who dont even know a little dua... :girl3:

and hambAllah you said:
'and if dont know Arabic we have it here too ' yea, i am trying to learn to read arabic by myself to be able to read Quran on my own, but as you know, it is difficult, i hope i can find help here :hijabi:

:SMILY259:

elkaani

assalamun aleykum inci i am elkaani and i come from turkey ama su anda iskocyadayim.bu site gercek cok guzel umarim sana yardimci ve rehber olur.