selam!

Hadi

esselamu alykum we rahmtullahi we baraktuhu

Let me come stright to the point. According to what i know about Islam, we''ll see Allah suphanna we te'alla on judgment day. I've met some people that argue over that.They say "We'll never see Allah supphana we te alla"
To back up their oppinion.They use Prophet Musa alehi selam! when Allah suphanna we te alla said you'll never see me ( if the mountain remain you''ll see me if not you'll never see me )

Ma selam

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
:bismillah: assalamualakum welcome to tti your answer
Narrted Qais: Jarir said, "We were with the Prophet :saw: and he looked at the moon on a full-moon night and said ,'certainly you will see your lord as you see this moon and you will have no trouble in seeing Him. so if you can avoid missing (through sleep or business,etc.)a Salat (prayer)before the sunrise (fajar)and a Salat (prayer) before sunset ('asr),you must do so;He then recited Allah's Statement:
... And glorify the Praises of your Lord before the rising the sun and before (its) setting'."(V.50:39)

Isma'il said ; "offer those prayers and do not miss them.:

This hadis is taking from Sahih Al -bukhari volume 1

(16) Chapter. Superiority of the 'Asr prayer. hadis no 554.
hope brother it help you :hijabi:

:wasalam:

:salam2: As far as i know we cant see Allah while we are alive. Actually looking at Allah is the greatest pleasure of the people in Pradise. This pleasure Allah does not give anyone but the believers. So no one will see Allah before he dies. Musa pbuh could not see Allah and fainted cause he was alive.

According to Imam Muslim and Muhammad al-Bukhari believers will not see Allah until they have died. Again, classical commentators, with the notable exception of Ibn Taymiya, prefer the safe route of interpreting that Hadith as neither literal (haqiqi) nor figurative, but most if not all agree that it answers the question in the affirmative; believers will see God. Another Hadith states that believers will be able to see their Lord, just as we are able to see the sun or the moon in the sky. When God reveals Himself to the faithful, a Hadith states that those who during their life would not pray of their own free will will be made to fall on their backs.

Bukhari vol. 2 No 494
Narrated Adi bin Hatim
While I was sitting with Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) two person came to him; one of them
complained about his poverty and the other complained about the prevalence of robberies.
Allah's Apostle said, "As regards stealing and robberies, there will shortly come a time
when a caravan will go to Mecca (from Medina) without any guard. And regarding poverty,
the Hour (Day of Judgment) will not be established till one of you wanders about with
his object of charity and will not find anybody to accept it And (no doubt) each one of you
will stand in front of Allah and there will be neither a curtain nor an interpreter between him
and Allah, and Allah will ask him, 'Did not I give you wealth?' He will reply in the affirmative.
Allah will further ask, 'Didn't I send a messenger to you?' And again that person will reply in
the affirmative. Then he will look to his right and he will see nothing but Hell-fire, and then
he will look to his left and will see nothing but Hell-fire. And so, any (each one) of you
should save himself from the fire even by giving half of a date-fruit (in charity). And if you do
not find a half date-fruit, then (you can do it through saying) a good pleasant word (to your
brethren). (See Hadith No. 793 Vol. 4).

Quran says that at the Day of Judgment, the heaven is split asunder (Q.84:1) and it will heave with (awful) heaving (Q.52:9), the sun is overthrown (Q.81:1), the Earth is shaken with her (final) earthquake (Q. 99:1), the moon is eclipsed (Q.75:8) and “the angel Israfil will sound the trumpet and all living creatures, mankind, angels and jinn then living, will die. Another blast and all will be raised to life. Allah's throne will appear in the clouds, carried by 8 angels. Believers will receive a book of their deeds in their right hand, and unbelievers in their left hand. The books will be opened and men's works weighed on scales (mizan). In fear, men will look for someone to plead with Allah. They will go to Adam, Abraham, Moses and Jesus, but find no help. At last they will turn to Muhammad”