Self-control...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sweet Little Sister...when you get physical it takes us to another level. I know you are contrite. But what you have to learn to do is work on your anger. You are young and passionate. ( I am smiling thinking of your future husband...).
Just be easy. Just remember the only one you hurt when you are angry is yourself. The girl..let her go..do not think of her..when you see her again recite a Quranic verse..turn your thoughts to pleasing Allah subhana talla.
Do you exericse? Often when we are carrying on thought of oppression and inequailty they remain on us and we become britle. Excercise releases the stress. I am still smiling...your future husband will have his hands full.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Salaam,

Sweet Little Sister...when you get physical it takes us to another level. I know you are contrite. But what you have to learn to do is work on your anger. You are young and passionate. ( I am smiling thinking of your future husband...).
Just be easy. Just remember the only one you hurt when you are angry is yourself. The girl..let her go..do not think of her..when you see her again recite a Quranic verse..turn your thoughts to pleasing Allah subhana talla.
Do you exericse? Often when we are carrying on thought of oppression and inequailty they remain on us and we become britle. Excercise releases the stress. I am still smiling...your future husband will have his hands full.

lol. you're so funny ukhti. and we've actually made a "treaty" with the girl now we are enjoying peace. we sat down together with the principal and discussed our problems and we have solved it. :salam2: