Sending an email to get Salvation??

stargazer

Clear Skies!
:salam2: dear brothers and sisters.

Recently I received some email and I used to receive such emails every now and then. It says that a certain sheikh saw a dream in which the prophet SAW appeared to him and gave him certain instructions.

The thing is the email said to pass it to 20 people if I love Allah and his Dheen and If I do not send it some evil might befall me and if I do send them I will get the benefit and the peace in this world and hereafter.

What should I do with these mails. As far as I know the people who are sending them do believe in in the information disseminated through these mails.

Talat

:salam2:

If there is a point in that email or any other email which is beneficiary to other muslim there is no harm in distributing it, but if you think the email is send merely for the benefit of the sender then ignored it. As you might have heard these chain emails are money making mails

:salam2: dear brothers and sisters.

The thing is the email said to pass it to 20 people if I love Allah and his Dheen and If I do not send it some evil might befall me and if I do send them I will get the benefit and the peace in this world and hereafter.

as per your quote, this emails looks like a money making chain email.
:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

a scholar said that its false. also to believe that if u dont forward, some evil will happen is against Tauheed and Tawakkal (complete trust in Allah).

nothing happens against the will of Allah. good and evil is in the hands of Allah.

so just delete it and have trust in Him. there is no might or power except by Allah.