Serious comments needed

butterflymuslima

Who do you want to be?

The most important thing you said was that the people in your house were drinking and smoking. Who do you want to be? If you want to be like them then listen to them and follow their advice. If you want something different then you have to do differently! The satan's greatest delight has to be misleading people away from Islam with all the negative propaganda. I live in the US and when I started wearing hijab the first thing my family told me was that I was not pretty?!!! My own grandmother would rather me wear revealing clothes showing my body parts than dress like a Muslim? It's a sad end that this world is coming to!

aless

The most important thing you said was that the people in your house were drinking and smoking. Who do you want to be? If you want to be like them then listen to them and follow their advice. If you want something different then you have to do differently! The satan's greatest delight has to be misleading people away from Islam with all the negative propaganda. I live in the US and when I started wearing hijab the first thing my family told me was that I was not pretty?!!! My own grandmother would rather me wear revealing clothes showing my body parts than dress like a Muslim? It's a sad end that this world is coming to!

Assalaamu'Alaykum
I know what you mean about the Hijab (people tell me all sorts of weird things about it that don't make sense just because they are scared of what they don't know but don't dare to ask - women have been objectified to the point where if you dress in a way you can sell stuff and make money really(that's what most people want apparently) otherwise you are just considered uncool - your intentions and the substance of you is not taken into consideration in lots of situations)!

But I know where I stand and inshaAllah, step by step everything will be sorted soon... the sisters have advised me to take each step at the time to avoid negative consequences...

Hosam88

salam alaikom
mashallah ,i'm so happy for u although i don't know u and never seen u before and 99.9% sure i won't meet u ,but i'm happy that u became a muslim.....not that i'm happy cuz u joined the party or whatever i believe in and i wanna work more to serve it to have more people following it..no..i'm happy cuz one more person knew how to thank allah for his countless blessings,find a way to enter janna(paradise) and be away from nar(hell)

as ur sister's bf said that muslims bit him,,,sister....many muslims in this world really doesn't understand massive ideas in islam(i'm arabic from jordan and most of the ppl here are muslims in the id,unfortunately,and i'm not saying i'm better than them)......this way those muslims have gained a new enemy to islam by their wrong deeds....in our prophet muhammad peace be upon him days...a man entered the masgid(mosque) and took a place for him self and he peed in the masgid....all the companions of our prophet peace be upon him stood up and wanted to reach him to humiliate him but our prophet muhammad peace be upon him told them not to make him uncomfortable so that he won't stop his pee cuz it will damage his body to stop the flow,the man was too scared cuz u know many of the companions are real men like omar,abo baker,ali bin abi taleb.....he was so scared .....guess what did our beloved prophet muhammad tell him after he had finished???he ordered his companions not the man who peed to bring a certain amount of water and pour it on the pee so the spot will be taher(clean),then he told him in the best way anyone could talk that you shouldn't do that in allah's house of praying(masgid) it's not right.....so when the man saw how great is our prophet mohammad he said:eek:h allah plz mercy me and muhammad peace be upon him and don't mercy anyone else(cuz they scared him so much),so our prophet mohammad said:you have narrowed a vast thing(meaning the mercy of allah)....see that's our prophet muhammad,is the violence they talk about ????he didn't want the man to stop his pee............on the other hand when bush intered iraq to this day 1million .....yeah 1million muslims have died and that's the number of dead ppl until the last year only allah knows how many now......but on the other hand(and there is no way in comparison between that filthy bush and our prophet muhammaf pbuh) the number of non-muslims (warriors only not civillian) in all the islam campaigns(gazawat) in our prophet muhammad's days is ...... 203.......as proffesor (muhammad amara) said in the study he published .....imagine that pls......is that the religion of violence?????
and worshipping the one who has gave u countless blessing that u won't count even if u started now to the last day in ur life isn't naive.....if anyone helped u in this life u would be so thankful u will love him/her every time u see him/her......how about the one who gave u those eyes,this brain,the ability to talk,walk,hear,this heart.....i have much more but if we start mentioning them now we wn't finish

i'm so sorry for the long post