Several Rabbis arrested for Illegal Kidney trafficking

Status
Not open for further replies.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2:

More than 40 people, including politicians, officials and several rabbis have been arrested in a major FBI operation the US.

Three mayors from the state of New Jersey and two members of the state legislature were among those held.

One man is accused of alleged kidney trafficking involving Israeli donors.

Three hundred FBI agents raided dozens of locations in New Jersey and New York as part of a 10-year probe into corruption and money laundering.

Prosecutors say the arrests were part of a "dual-tracked" investigation.

Acting US Attorney Ralph Marra told reporters there were 29 suspects on what he termed the "public corruption" side of the investigation, including the politicians.

On the other side, he said, there were 15 suspects in connection with alleged international money-laundering, including the rabbis and their "associates".

'Vulnerable people'

Prosecutors accuse one man of dealing in human kidneys from Israeli donors for transplant for a decade.

It's alleged that "vulnerable people" would give up a kidney for $10,000 (£6,000) and these would then be sold on for $160,000 (£97,000).

Law enforcement officials say investigations originally focused on a network they allege laundered tens of millions of dollars through charities controlled by rabbis in New Jersey and neighbouring New York.

It widened to include alleged official corruption with links to a New Jersey construction boom.

State legislators Harvey Smith and Daniel Van Pelt were also arrested.

Mr Marra said: "It seemed that everyone wanted a piece of the action. The corruption was widespread and pervasive. Corruption was a way of life for the accused."

He said politicians had "willingly put themselves up for sale" and clergymen had "cloaked their extensive criminal activity behind a facade of rectitude".

The BBC's Jane O'Brien says the money laundering ring reportedly spanned the US, Israel and Switzerland.

Jon Corzine, the Governor of New Jersey, said: "The scale of corruption we're seeing as this unfolds is simply outrageous and cannot be tolerated."

Ed Kahrer, an FBI agent who has worked on the investigation from the start, said: "New Jersey's corruption problem is one of the worst, if not the worst, in the nation.

"It has become ingrained in New Jersey's political culture," he said.

Another FBI agent said: "The list of people we arrested sounds like it should be the roster for a meeting of community leaders, but sadly they weren't meeting in a boardroom this morning, they were in the FBI booking room."

Correspondents say the number of people arrested is large even by New Jersey standards, where more than 130 public officials have either admitted to corruption or been found guilty of it since 2001.

source --> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8165607.stm

وَتَرَىٰ كَثِيرً۬ا مِّنۡہُمۡ يُسَـٰرِعُونَ فِى ٱلۡإِثۡمِ وَٱلۡعُدۡوَٲنِ وَأَڪۡلِهِمُ ٱلسُّحۡتَ*!ۚ لَبِئۡسَ مَا كَانُواْ يَعۡمَلُونَ (٦٢)

And you see many of them (Jews) hurrying towards sin and transgression, and eating illegal things [as bribes and Ribâ (usury), etc.]. Evil indeed is that which they have been doing

Al Surah Al Maida Ayah 62

وَلَتَجِدَنَّہُمۡ أَحۡرَصَ ٱلنَّاسِ عَلَىٰ حَيَوٰةٍ۬ وَمِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ أَشۡرَكُواْ*!ۚ يَوَدُّ أَحَدُهُمۡ لَوۡ يُعَمَّرُ أَلۡفَ سَنَةٍ۬ وَمَا هُوَ بِمُزَحۡزِحِهِۦ مِنَ ٱلۡعَذَابِ أَن يُعَمَّرَ*!ۗ وَٱللَّهُ بَصِيرُۢ بِمَا يَعۡمَلُونَ (٩٦)

And verily, you will find them (the Jews) the greediest of mankind for life and (even greedier) than those who ascribe partners to Allâh (and do not believe in Resurrection - Majus, pagans, and idolaters). Everyone of them wishes that he could be given a life of a thousand years. But the grant of such life will not save him even a little from (due) punishment. And Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.

Surah Al Baqara Ayah 96

Allah has spoken the Truth!

ShyHijabi

While this is truly a horrific thing to read I am rather uncomfortable the way the words Jews have been added in parenthesis. It looks like someone edited the Quran and added words that were not there originally.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
While this is truly a horrific thing to read I am rather uncomfortable the way the words Jews have been added in parenthesis. It looks like someone edited the Quran and added words that were not there originally.

:salam2: Sister,

It is the most authentic english translation of meanings of the Quran by Muhsin Khan and Taqiuddin Hilali.

Link -->http://www.quranexplorer.com/Quran/Default.aspx

It is a very serious accusation to make against a Muslim, atleast you should have read verses before it to get an idea who Allah is talking about, I'm pasting the context below.

(59) Say (O Muhammad SAW to the people of the Scripture): "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allâh: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allâh and His Wrath, those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, those who worshipped Tâghût[] (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hell¬fire), and far more astray from the Right Path (in the life of this world)." (60) When they come to you, they say: "We believe." But in fact they enter with (an intention of) disbelief and they go out with the same. And Allâh knows all what they were hiding (61) And you see many of them (Jews) hurrying towards sin and transgression, and eating illegal things [as bribes and Ribâ (usury), etc.]. Evil indeed is that which they have been doing (62) Why do not the rabbis and the religious learned men forbid them from uttering sinful words and from eating illegal things. Evil indeed is that which they have been performing. (63) The Jews say: "Allâh's Hand is tied up (i.e. He does not give and spend of His Bounty)." Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for what they uttered. Nay, both His Hands[] are widely outstretched. He spends (of His Bounty) as He wills. Verily, the Revelation that has come to you from your Lord (Allâh) increases in most of them (their) obstinate rebellion and disbelief. We have put enmity and hatred amongst them till the Day of Resurrection. Every time they kindled the fire of war, Allâh extinguished it; and they (ever) strive to make mischief on earth. And Allâh does not like the Mufsidûn (mischief-makers).

But, may I ask you very politely why do you make such an accusation. Just because it is critical of Jews?

If Yes, then you should know that Jews are our worst enemies and Allah is not shy of speaking the truth.

You can read the word yahood (read )even in arabic. If you donot accept this you are rejecting Quran.

۞ لَتَجِدَنَّ أَشَدَّ ٱلنَّاسِ عَدَٲوَةً۬ لِّلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱلۡيَهُودَ وَٱلَّذِينَ أَشۡرَكُواْ*!ۖ وَلَتَجِدَنَّ أَقۡرَبَهُم مَّوَدَّةً۬ لِّلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱلَّذِينَ قَالُوٓاْ إِنَّا نَصَـٰرَىٰ*!ۚ ذَٲلِكَ بِأَنَّ مِنۡهُمۡ قِسِّيسِينَ وَرُهۡبَانً۬ا وَأَنَّهُمۡ لَا يَسۡتَڪۡبِرُونَ (٨٢)

Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews and those who are Al-Mushrikûn (see V.2:105), and you will find the nearest in love to the believers (Muslims) those who say: "We are Christians." That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud.

Surah Al Maida 82

:wasalam:

ShyHijabi

It is the most authentic english translation of meanings of the Quran by Muhsin Khan and Taqiuddin Hilali.

Link -->http://www.quranexplorer.com/Quran/Default.aspx

It is a very serious accusation to make against a Muslim.

But, may I ask you very politely why do you make such an accusation. Just because it is critical of Jews?

Salaam brother,
I think these actions in this article are horrific and these people should be punished very harshly, I have no problem with them being criticised for their actions. I simply mentioned that I am uncomfortable when words are added in parenthesis to the Quran, no matter the translator it makes me uncomfortable.

It wasn't an accusation and I am not sure why you took it as such, I simply stated it made me uncomfortable to see words inserted in the Qu'ran.

Islam!!yay

More than 40 people, including politicians, officials and several rabbis have been arrested in a major FBI operation the US.

Three mayors from the state of New Jersey and two members of the state legislature were among those held.

One man is accused of alleged kidney trafficking involving Israeli donors.

Three hundred FBI agents raided dozens of locations in New Jersey and New York as part of a 10-year probe into corruption and money laundering.

Prosecutors say the arrests were part of a "dual-tracked" investigation.

Acting US Attorney Ralph Marra told reporters there were 29 suspects on what he termed the "public corruption" side of the investigation, including the politicians.

On the other side, he said, there were 15 suspects in connection with alleged international money-laundering, including the rabbis and their "associates".

'Vulnerable people'

Prosecutors accuse one man of dealing in human kidneys from Israeli donors for transplant for a decade.

It's alleged that "vulnerable people" would give up a kidney for $10,000 (£6,000) and these would then be sold on for $160,000 (£97,000).

Law enforcement officials say investigations originally focused on a network they allege laundered tens of millions of dollars through charities controlled by rabbis in New Jersey and neighbouring New York.

It widened to include alleged official corruption with links to a New Jersey construction boom.

State legislators Harvey Smith and Daniel Van Pelt were also arrested.

Mr Marra said: "It seemed that everyone wanted a piece of the action. The corruption was widespread and pervasive. Corruption was a way of life for the accused."

He said politicians had "willingly put themselves up for sale" and clergymen had "cloaked their extensive criminal activity behind a facade of rectitude".

The BBC's Jane O'Brien says the money laundering ring reportedly spanned the US, Israel and Switzerland.

Jon Corzine, the Governor of New Jersey, said: "The scale of corruption we're seeing as this unfolds is simply outrageous and cannot be tolerated."

Ed Kahrer, an FBI agent who has worked on the investigation from the start, said: "New Jersey's corruption problem is one of the worst, if not the worst, in the nation.

"It has become ingrained in New Jersey's political culture," he said.

Another FBI agent said: "The list of people we arrested sounds like it should be the roster for a meeting of community leaders, but sadly they weren't meeting in a boardroom this morning, they were in the FBI booking room."

Correspondents say the number of people arrested is large even by New Jersey standards, where more than 130 public officials have either admitted to corruption or been found guilty of it since 2001.

source --> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8165607.stm

وَتَرَىٰ كَثِيرً۬ا مِّنۡہُمۡ يُسَـٰرِعُونَ فِى ٱلۡإِثۡمِ وَٱلۡعُدۡوَٲنِ وَأَڪۡلِهِمُ ٱلسُّحۡتَ*!ۚ لَبِئۡسَ مَا كَانُواْ يَعۡمَلُونَ (٦٢)

And you see many of them (Jews) hurrying towards sin and transgression, and eating illegal things [as bribes and Ribâ (usury), etc.]. Evil indeed is that which they have been doing

Al Surah Al Maida

وَلَتَجِدَنَّہُمۡ أَحۡرَصَ ٱلنَّاسِ عَلَىٰ حَيَوٰةٍ۬ وَمِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ أَشۡرَكُواْ*!ۚ يَوَدُّ أَحَدُهُمۡ لَوۡ يُعَمَّرُ أَلۡفَ سَنَةٍ۬ وَمَا هُوَ بِمُزَحۡزِحِهِۦ مِنَ ٱلۡعَذَابِ أَن يُعَمَّرَ*!ۗ وَٱللَّهُ بَصِيرُۢ بِمَا يَعۡمَلُونَ (٩٦)

And verily, you will find them (the Jews) the greediest of mankind for life and (even greedier) than those who ascribe partners to Allâh (and do not believe in Resurrection - Majus, pagans, and idolaters). Everyone of them wishes that he could be given a life of a thousand years. But the grant of such life will not save him even a little from (due) punishment. And Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.

Surah Al Baqara

Allah has spoken the Truth!

Can you give me the verse numbers of the Quranic verses you just quoted please ? thanx

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Salaam brother,
I think these actions in this article are horrific and these people should be punished very harshly, I have no problem with them being criticised for their actions. I simply mentioned that I am uncomfortable when words are added in parenthesis to the Quran, no matter the translator it makes me uncomfortable.

It wasn't an accusation and I am not sure why you took it as such, I simply stated it made me uncomfortable to see words inserted in the Qu'ran.

If Allah is speaking about Jews in the last few verses then what is wrong to write Jews in brackets to give the reader a context.

And sister I'm not taking it personally because I didnot translate it. It has been interpreted in this way by Scholars right from the time of Sahabas. So when we say that it has been interpreted wrong way we actually accusing all of them including Sahabas of changing the words from revealtion of Allah

Allah has criticised The Jews for it in the Quran.

ndeed Allâh took the covenant from the Children of Israel (Jews), and We appointed twelve leaders among them. And Allâh said: "I am with you if you perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât) and give Zakât and believe in My Messengers; honour and assist them, and lend a good loan to Allâh. Verily, I will expiate your sins and admit you to Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise). But if any of you after this, disbelieved, he has indeed gone astray from the Straight Path." (12) So because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them.[] And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them. But forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds). Verily, Allâh loves Al¬Muhsinûn (good¬doers - see V.2:112)

Surah Al Maida Ayah 13

ShyHijabi

I give up, I am obviously failing to explain myself properly. I understand why the brackets are there I just said it makes me uncomfortable. The Quran was recited word for word by the sahabas, not with parenthesis.

I should've just stayed out of this thread (as I usually avoid anything pertaining to Jews since some people will generalize an entire people). I think I'll just bow out of this one now.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
I give up, I am obviously failing to explain myself properly. I understand why the brackets are there I just said it makes me uncomfortable. The Quran was recited word for word by the sahabas, not with parenthesis.

I should've just stayed out of this thread (as I usually avoid anything pertaining to Jews since some people will generalize an entire people). I think I'll just bow out of this one now.

I'm not trying to debate you :), just politely point out certain things.

First we need to understand what is The Quran and what is "interpreattion of the meanings of Quran in english".

The arabic part is The Quran and the english part is the "interpretation of the meanings of the Quran".

That is why there are no brackets in the Arabic.

So saying
"It looks like someone edited the Quran and added words that were not there originally. "
is very wrong as it implies someone has changed The Quran.

There would be a very strong reason to object if the brackets were added in the arabic part.

As far as english part it concerned all the words, those in the bracket as well as not in bracket are not part of The Quran!
So, then why object to only the part in the brackets ? :)

Abu_Luqmann

:salam2: Brother,

Don't the Jews call Mary Maryam AlayhisSalaam an adulteresss?
Astagfirullah...

Or it is the Zionists who say that.

Assalamualaikum,

That doesnot mean that all the Jews (ethnically or religiously) of all time can be blamed for that.

salam

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Assalamualaikum,

That doesnot mean that all the Jews (ethnically or religiously) of all time can be blamed for that.

salam

I donot understand what are you trying to imply.

Is this accusation (That Maryam Alayhisa Slaam commited Adultery) an 'event' in past.
Or is it belief of people who call themselves Jews(religiously) even today?

Also, we should submit ourlselves to Quran and Sunnah. Is it not clearly specified in Quran and Sunnah that Jews are cursed and Anger of Allah is upon them
forever, because of their Crimes (being commited continously)

Please search "jews" in islam-qa.com to know what is stand of the Quran and Sunnah and Salaf about Jews.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

I come from religious Jews and can tell you they don't say anything about Mary. (RA) Most don't know who she is and the few that do have only a vague idea of her historical reference.

As far as Jews being cursed, I though those ayahs were specifically for the tribe that had cursed and conspired against our Prophet? (peace be upon him) I thought every person on this earth was judged for their own individual sins and nto the sins of their forefathers? I just don't think the entire Jewish population can be generalized, afterall, wouldn't that mean I am forever cursed/was an evil person/etc., even though I've converted?

Islam!!yay

Not all jews and christians are the same..according to the Quran.

"You are the best of the nations raised up for (the benefit of) men; you enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and believe in Allah; and if the followers of the Book had believed it would have been better for them; of them (some) are believers and most of them are transgressors.

"3.111": They shall by no means harm you but with a slight evil; and if they fight with you they shall turn (their) backs to you, then shall they not be helped.

"3.112": Abasement is made to cleave to them wherever they are found, except under a covenant with Allah and a covenant with men, and they have become deserving of wrath from Allah, and humiliation is made to cleave to them; this is because they disbelieved in the communications of Allah and slew the prophets unjustly; this is because they disobeyed and exceeded the limits.

"3.113": They are not all alike; of the followers of the Book there is an upright party; they recite Allah's communications in the nighttime and they adore (Him).

"3.114": They believe in Allah and the last day, and they enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and they strive with one another in hastening to good deeds, and those are among the good.

"3.115": And whatever good they do, they shall not be denied it, and Allah knows those who guard (against evil)."

ShyHijabi

Salaam Brother Ayman,

Your response was one of the most intelligent and concise one's I have read here in a long time. I have seen people try to manipulate the Qu'ran and basically brush every Jew with the same brush. Instead of explaining the what/why's of the view Islam taks on Jews, some people create a caricature of them...making them "dirty,lying,etc" and somehow demonizing them.

My mother, the woman who gave me life and her milk, who protected me and sat up nights while I was fevered and sick...she is neither evil nor dirty. When I see a broad stroked generalization of all Jews by some Muslims, they have to understand that they are placing her in the same catagory. It is written that paradise lies at the mother's feet...it seems as if some Muslims would like to add the addendum, "Unless she is a Jew."

Jews are human beings...there are good ones, bad ones, greedy ones, and generous ones. I can say the exact same thing of Muslims. There were Arabs in Rasool's time that sought to assasinate him, defame him, and discredit him. And yet I don't see half as much prejudice by the Muslims as I see shown to Jews. A sin is a sin, no? I prefer to deal with each person as an individual and approach them if they are open to dawah. I am so blessed that the Muslims I came in contact with whiel I was searching were not prejudiced towards all Jews. Rather they treated me with dignity and kindness. If I had someone tell me that I was "cursed" for time and all eternity simply for the family I was born into, I think I would've shyed far from Islam.

Wasalaam

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

May Allah swt give your mother hidayah and grant her Islam and make it easy for you, sister ShyHijabi. Ameen :)

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Salaam,

I come from religious Jews and can tell you they don't say anything about Mary. (RA) Most don't know who she is and the few that do have only a vague idea of her historical reference.

As far as Jews being cursed, I though those ayahs were specifically for the tribe that had cursed and conspired against our Prophet? (peace be upon him) I thought every person on this earth was judged for their own individual sins and nto the sins of their forefathers? I just don't think the entire Jewish population can be generalized, afterall, wouldn't that mean I am forever cursed/was an evil person/etc., even though I've converted?

As far as I know you are a Muslim not Jew, It doesnot matter what we were before accepting Islaam. Islaam wipes all the previous Sins.

If we do not choose to accept Islam because we donot like some part of it , we will only harm oursleves not Islaam or Allah...
Islam cannot be changed to accommodate everyone's desires.

Please refer to the following link of Islam QA for position of Quran and Sunnah abuot Jews, rather than giving our own opinions.
And don't kill the messenger! I'm just quoting Quran and hadeeth. If you have problem with it try take your complaints to Allah.

Also, none of below lines is my words

The misguidance of the Jews with regard to ‘aqeedah
we know where the christians went wrong, where did the jews go wrong ?

Praise be to Allaah.

Undoubtedly the mistakes that the Jews made are more serious than those which the Christians made, although both of them have erred and are kaafirs. The Qur’aan mentions a number of the ways in which the Jews went astray.

1. Among them there is a group which claims that Allaah has a son, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allaah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allaah. That is their saying with their mouths, resembling the saying of those who disbelieved aforetime. Allaah’s Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!”

[al-Tawbah 9:30]

2. They described Allaah as having shortcomings, and they killed the Prophets and Messengers of Allaah, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“The Jews say: ‘Allaah’s Hand is tied up (i.e. He does not give and spend of His Bounty).’ Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for what they uttered. Nay, both His Hands are widely outstretched. He spends (of His Bounty) as He wills”

[al-Maa’idah 5:64]

“Indeed, Allaah has heard the statement of those (Jews) who say: ‘Truly, Allaah is poor and we are rich!’ We shall record what they have said and their killing of the Prophets unjustly, and We shall say: ‘Taste you the torment of the burning (Fire).’”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:181]

3. They distorted the word of Allaah, i.e., the Tawraat (Torah). Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“So, because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places”

[al-Maa’idah 5:13]

“Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands and then say, “This is from Allaah,” to purchase with it a little price! Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for that they earn thereby”

[al-Baqarah 2:79]

4. They deserved the curse of Allaah, because of what Allaah has said about them. Allaah says:

“Those among the Children of Israel who disbelieved were cursed by the tongue of Dawood (David) and ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). That was because they disobeyed (Allaah and the Messengers) and were ever transgressing beyond bounds.

They used not to forbid one another from Al-Munkar (wrong, evildoing, sins, polytheism, disbelief) which they committed. Vile indeed was what they used to do”

[al-Maa’idah 5:78-79]

The lies that they have fabricated against their Prophets are many, such as the following:

1. The Jews claimed that the Prophet of Allaah Sulayman (Solomon) was an apostate and that he worshipped idols, as mentioned in I Kings 11:5.

2. The Jews claimed that Loot (Lot) – peace be upon him – drank wine and committed incest with his two daughters, as mentioned in Genesis 19:30ff.

3. The Jews claimed that the Prophet of Allaah Ya’qoob (Jacob) committed theft, as mentioned in Genesis 31:12.

4. The Jews claim that the Prophet of Allaah Dawood (David) committed adultery, as a result of which Sulaymaan (Solomon) was born to him, as mentioned in II Samuel 11:4.

-- and so on, may Allaah curse them and put them to shame.

Allaah and His Messenger cursed them in numerous places in the Qur’aan and Sunnah because of their shameless actions. For example, Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings):

“And they say, ‘Our hearts are wrapped (i.e. do not hear or understand Allaah’s Word).’ Nay, Allaah has cursed them for their disbelief, so little is that which they believe.

And when there came to them (the Jews), a Book (this Qur’aan) from Allaah confirming what is with them [the Tawraat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)], although aforetime they had invoked Allaah (for coming of Muhammad) in order to gain victory over those who disbelieved, then when there came to them that which they had recognized, they disbelieved in it. So let the Curse of Allaah be on the disbelievers”

[al-Baqarah 2:88-89]

“Among those who are Jews, there are some who displace words from (their) right places and say: ‘We hear your word (O Muhammad) and disobey,’ and ‘Hear and let you (O Muhammad) hear nothing.’ And Raa‘ina [in Arabic, this means ‘Be careful, listen to us, and we listen to you’, whereas in Hebrew, it means ‘an insult’] with a twist of their tongues and as a mockery of the religion (Islam). And if only they had said: ‘We hear and obey’, and ‘Do make us understand,’ it would have been better for them, and more proper; but Allaah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not except a few.

O you who have been given the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Believe in what We have revealed (to Muhammad) confirming what is (already) with you, before We efface faces (by making them like the back of necks; without nose, mouth and eyes) and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers. And the Commandment of Allaah is always executed.”

[al-Nisaa’ 4:46-47]

“So, because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them”

[al-Maa’idah 5:13]

“Say (O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture): ‘Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allaah: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allaah and His Wrath, and those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, and those who worshipped Taaghoot (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hell-fire), and far more astray from the Right Path (in the life of this world).”

[al-Maa’idah 5:60]

“The Jews say: ‘Allaah’s Hand is tied up (i.e. He does not give and spend of His Bounty).’ Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for what they uttered. Nay, both His Hands are widely outstretched. He spends (of His Bounty) as He wills. Verily, the Revelation that has come to you from your Lord (Allaah) increases in most of them (their) obstinate rebellion and disbelief. We have put enmity and hatred amongst them till the Day of Resurrection. Every time they kindled the fire of war, Allaah extinguished it; and they (ever) strive to make mischief on the earth. And Allaah does not like the Mufsidoon (mischief-makers).

[al-Maa’idah 5:64]

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“May Allaah curse the Jews, for they have taken the graves of their Prophets as places of worship.”

“May Allaah curse the Jews: fat was forbidden for them, but they melted it down and sold it,”

These two hadeeths are both narrated in Saheeh al-Bukhaari.

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) described them well when he said:

“The nation upon whom is the Divine wrath are the Jews, the people of lies, slander, betrayal, conspiracy and trickery, the killers of Prophets and consumers of ribaa (usury) and bribes. They have the most evil hearts of all nations, and the worst attitude. They are the farthest removed from (divine) Mercy and the closest to (divine) wrath. Their way is enmity and stirring up hatred. They represent the house of witchcraft, lies and trickery. They do not see anything wrong in rejecting and disbelieving in Prophets whom they did not like. With regard to a believer, they respect not the ties, either of kinship or of covenant [cf. Al-Tawbah 9:10]. They do not respect the rights of those who agree with them, or show any compassion towards them, nor do they show any justice or fairness to those who work with them. There is no safety or security for those who mix with them, and there is no sincerity towards those who use their services. The most evil of them is the one who is most intelligent, and the cleverest one among them is the one who cheats the most. The one who is good at heart – which it is unlikely to find among them – is not a Jew in any real sense. They are the most bad-tempered of people, with the gloomiest houses and the filthiest courtyards. They have very bad manners – their greeting is a curse, and meeting them is bad news. Their slogan is wrath and they are filled with hatred.”

(Hidaayat al-Hayaaraa, p. 8)

These are just a few drops from a flood of information. Whoever researches the matter will find out a great deal about their shameful actions and the forms that their kufr and deviation take. We ask Allaah to suppress them, humiliate them, put them to shame and defeat them, and to grant the Muslims victory over them sooner rather than later. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad.

And Allaah knows best.
http://islam-qa.com/en/search2/jews/AllWords/t,q,a

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member

A related article again from Islam QA

The enmity of the kuffaar towards the believers is ongoing
There are people who claim that the kuffaar love the Muslims, and that their intentions towards us are good. What is your opinion about what they say?

Praise be to Allaah.

The enmity of the kuffaar – the People of the Book (Jews and Christians), mushrikeen (polytheists) and hypocrites – towards the believers will last until the Hour begins. The conflict between truth and falsehood will continue until Allaah inherits the earth and whomsoever is upon it. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islamic Monotheism) if they can. And whosoever of you turns back from his religion and dies as a disbeliever, then his deeds will be lost in this life and in the Hereafter, and they will be the dwellers of the Fire. They will abide therein forever”[al-Baqarah 2:217]

Because Islam rules the believers with justice, and gives each person his rights, and they do not want this to happen – for this reason they strive to wage war against this religion and to refute the truth with falsehood. But they can never achieve that, for this religion will abide, and Allaah will perfect His light, even though the kaafiroon hate that. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“They intend to put out the Light of Allaah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Qur’aan, and Prophet Muhammad) with their mouths. But Allaah will bring His Light to perfection even though the disbelievers hate (it).

He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islamic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikoon (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allaah and in His Messenger Muhammad) hate (it)”[al-Saff :8-9]

The kuffaar want all the nations of this earth to follow kufr as one:

“They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another)

[al-Nisaa’ 4:89 – interpretation of the meaning]

Those who disbelieve spend of their wealth in order to prevent others from following the path of Allaah, at all times and in all places, and (they strive to) spread corruption, provoke wars and kill the believers. But Allaah insists that they should fail and that His religion should be victorious. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to hinder (men) from the path of Allaah, and so will they continue to spend it; but in the end it will become an anguish for them. Then they will be overcome. And those who disbelieve will be gathered unto Hell”

[al-Anfaal 8:36]

Allaah has told us how strong the enmity of the kuffaar is towards the Muslims:

“Neither those who disbelieve among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) nor Al-Mushrikoon (the idolaters, polytheists, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allaah, pagans) like that there should be sent down unto you any good from your Lord. But Allaah chooses for His Mercy whom He wills. And Allaah is the Owner of Great Bounty”

[al-Baqarah 2:105 – interpretation of the meaning]

No matter what the kuffaar do, their enmity will not end. Even though they may speak words of friendship, their hearts are filled with hatred towards Islam and its people:

“How (can there be such a covenant with them) that when you are overpowered by them, they regard not the ties, either of kinship or of covenant with you? With (good words from) their mouths they please you, but their hearts are averse to you, and most of them are Faasiqoon (rebellious, disobedient to Allaah)”

[al-Tawbah 9:8 – interpretation of the meaning]

The hypocrites are kuffaar among the Muslims, whose hatred appears in their words and whose hearts are filled with enmity. But Allaah is watching them, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“If a good befalls you, it grieves them, but if some evil overtakes you, they rejoice at it. But if you remain patient and become Al-Muttaqoon (the pious), not the least harm will their cunning do to you. Surely, Allaah surrounds all that they do”[Aal ‘Imraan 3:120]

The People of the Book disbelieve in the verses of Allaah, and mix truth with falsehood. They conceal the truth and plot against Islam, in order to divert the Muslims from their religion, as Allaah tells us about them (interpretation of the meaning):

“O people of the Scripture! (Jews and Christians): Why do you disbelieve in the Ayaat of Allaah, [the Verses about Prophet Muhammad present in the Tawraat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] while you (yourselves) bear witness (to their truth)?

O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Why do you mix truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know?

And a party of the people of the Scripture say: ‘Believe in the morning in that which is revealed to the believers (Muslims), and reject it at the end of the day, so that they may turn back’”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:70-72]

Allaah has clearly stated that obeying the kuffaar in any way is the cause of destruction and loss, and that obeying Him is the way to glory, victory and strength, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! If you obey those who disbelieve, they will send you back on your heels, and you will turn back (from Faith) as losers.

Nay, Allaah is your Mawlaa (Patron, Lord, Helper, Protector), and He is the Best of helpers” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:149]

All of the kuffaar, be they the People of the Book (Jews and Christians), mushrikeen (polytheists) or hypocrites, are the enemies of the Muslims, so it is not permissible to depend upon them or to rely on them. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And incline not toward those who do wrong, lest the Fire should touch you, and you have no protectors other than Allaah, nor you would then be helped”[Hood 11:113]

Allaah has warned us against taking the kuffaar as friends instead of the believers. If the Muslims fear their evil, it is permitted to make an outward show of friendliness towards them, even though he should hate them inwardly, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Let not the believers take the disbelievers as Awliyaa’ (supporters, helpers) instead of the believers, and whoever does that, will never be helped by Allaah in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them. And Allaah warns you against Himself (His punishment), and to Allaah is the final return”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:28]

Allaah has warned us against taking the Jews and Christians as friends, and He told us that whoever takes them as friends is one of them. He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Awliyaa’ (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Awliyaa’ of each other. And if any amongst you takes them (as Awliyaa’), then surely, he is one of them. Verily, Allaah guides not those people who are the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers and unjust)” [al-Maa'idah 5:51]

All of the kuffaar, be they the People of the Book (Jews and Christians), mushrikeen (polytheists) or hypocrites, will be in Hell on the Day of Resurrection, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur’aan and Prophet Muhammad) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al‑Mushrikoon will abide in the fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures”[al-Bayyinah 98:6]

The kuffaar and the Jews are the greediest of mankind for life, because they know that they have no share in the Hereafter. They hate death because they fear what comes after it, as Allaah tells us about the Jews and mushrikeen (interpretation of the meaning):

“And verily, you will find them (the Jews) the greediest of mankind for life and (even greedier) than those who ascribe partners to Allaah (and do not believe in Resurrection — Magians, pagans, and idolaters). Everyone of them wishes that he could be given a life of a thousand years. But the grant of such life will not save him even a little from (due) punishment. And Allaah is All-Seer of what they do”[al-Baqarah 2:96]

From Usool al-Deen al-Islami by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Ibraaheem al-Tuwayjri

ShyHijabi

Well there you have it, complete and utter inability to listen to a fellow Muslim's situation and try to under where she is coming from. I am very familiar with Islam Q&A's fatwas, I am also familiar with the fact that Rasool's (peace be upon him) treatment of Jews (he never discriminated and was kind to individual Jews he knew) and the fact that those verses are applicable to specific Jews and not an entire people.

But I am weary...so very weary lately. My words fall on deaf ears and you ABubaseer, would rather use a narrow interpretation of the Qu'ran to feed your hatred of an entire people. I will be leaving this site for a while because I've been struggling mightily lately in my personal life and these posts have served to knock me down even further.

I am heartsick because I feel I was treated better by Muslims when I was a Jew than now that I am a Muslim. If I had been told my mother and father (God rest his soul) were considered greedy and hateful simply because of how they were raised and who they born unto, then I probably would've never come to Islam. Abubaseer, how would feel if someone told your entire family would burn in hell because they were born into a specific tribe or family? But why do I bother? You feel utterly justified in saying that about my family, who cares if you are breaking the heart of another Muslim? You will just keep posting and posting and posting why you think ayahs apply to an entire people and that Allah does not judge an individual by their own sins and persons.

Even as I type these words I feel I am wasting my tie. I can almost see your smile and pride radiate through the screen as you pound me lower and lower. I am done here...I need some time to sort some things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.