Question: sex before marriage?

zahra2011

Salam

I have friends that are born muslims that have been brought up in the western society and was having a discussion amongst a group of us about sex before marriage. Now some of these girls have had sex before marriage but don't understand the concept of the religion as they do not practice it. One asked if they did have sex before marriage can they still get married and will their sins be forgiven by allah SWT
Now I do not know any answers or advice i can give or pass onto them and would really appreciate if someone can give some more information on this particular issue.
Thank you

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:bismillah1:
:salam:

Yes, there is a possibility that the sins might be forgiven. Allahu Alam. He decides to forgive or not. But if your friend expects to be forgiven, I believe she has to get back to the deen, follow it and try to please Allah SWT. And of course, Sincere Repentance is a MUST!

Am sorry, I am in a rush, else would have searched for ayats and hadiths.

Peace.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
As it is, hayaa is a must in any persons life, however, in answering your question, the possibility of being explicit is likely, and so I ask forgiveness in advance.

What needs to be known is that, one needs to do istighfaar for sins and ask Allah that they be forgiven. Sincere repentance with the intention of not repeating the sin and trying ones utmost to refrain from it leads to the possibility of it being forgiven. Of course, these are major sins that have been committed, and the ruling on forgiveness on major and minor sins varies.

In a Muslim's life, Prophetic narrations advise us to protect the use of our tongue, and our private parts, as those are the means of accumulating and engaging in sin. Experiences such as these are only to be sought within our halal avenues such as marriage, which too, has its conditions, and in fact, engaging in such acts as part of a permissible union leads to reward, as they are actually considered acts of worship. Marriage is a possibility, in fact, it is the solution for such cases. However, if desires such as these have been fulfilled and have become part of ones nature, one can only pray that they are fulfilled through the permissible means within that marriage and are not sought outside these boundaries.

Temptation surrounds us, that is undeniable. But the fruits of patience are also indisputably sweet. Preserving ones innocence, honour and dignity is the most rewarding of life's experiences. And InshaAllah, the next too. It's never too late.