MaShaAllah! Share an inspiring quote

sultanb

A quote I love from the movie Hugo:
"I'd imagine the whole world was one big machine. Machines never come with any extra parts, you know. They always come with the exact amount they need. So I figured, if the entire world was one big machine, I couldn't be an extra part. I had to be here for some reason. And that means you have to be here for some reason, too. "

:bismillah:
Indeed, all things We created with predestination. 54:49
:bismillah:
And I did not create the jinn (genie) and mankind except to worship Me. 51:56

Do you have a favorite quote?

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleykum

87:9 Quran
So remind, if the reminder should benefit;

“Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you're born to stand out”
― Oliver James

MuslimShadow

Assalamo alaikum

“I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole.”
― Malcolm X

muhammad sabri

:salam2:

i wanna share more than one inspiring quote and i think you all know the one who said them..(sallallah alaihy wa sallim) :) ..who could be more inspiring than him? and who words could be more inspiring when Allah Himself said in the Holy quran in surat al Qalam: ''And indeed, you are of a great moral character.''<---the word in arabic used as ''great'' litearly means ABSOLUTE and sutrely the character of our beloved Prophet is of Absolute Perfection.. :)

---below are the statements!

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: Seek God

“Whoever loves to meet Allah, Allah loves to meet him.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: Meditation

“There is a polish for everything that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of Allah.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: The Golden Rule

“You will not enter paradise until you have faith. And you will not complete your faith until you love one another.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: Non-Attachment

“The worldly comforts are not for me. I am like a traveler, who takes rest under a tree in the shade and then goes on his way.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: Balance

“Conduct yourself in this world as if you are here to stay forever, and yet prepare for eternity as if you are to die tomorrow.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: Seek Excellence

“Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: Be Merciful

“Verily, Allah is compassionate and is fond of compassion, and He gives to the compassionate what He does not give to the harsh.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: True Wealth

“The best richness is the richness of the soul.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: Serve

“Who is the most favored of Allah? He from whom the greatest good comes to His creatures.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: The Way of Wisdom

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad, and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent, but silence is better than idle words.”

wajazakum Allah kahyran!

:wasalam:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Well what a coincidence. I recently learned a nice quote and I really love it xD
I even put it in my signature!

"Islam is not about ‘we are better than you’. Islam is about ‘let me show you something that is better for you’."
Masha allah.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum wr wb

"He who chooses Allah over everything else, will be chosen by Allah over everyone else."

●|● Shaykh Yasir Qadhi ●|●

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Assalam Alaikum

"This world is a prison for the Faithful, but a Paradise for unbelievers."

Prophet Muhammad

"find rizq in the day and find the one who gives rizq at night"

Hazrat Ali A.S

- - - Updated - - -

"Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company."

Hazrat Ali A.S

Someone asked Hazrat Ali R.A,

"What is the difference between a brother and a friend ?"

Hazrat Ali R.A replied

"Brother is Gold and friends are diamond"

The man said

" you have termed brother with low value and friend with high value material"

Ali R.A replied

"If gold gets a crack, it can be melted and can be reshaped without leaving a crack, while diamond if cracked cannot be the same ever"

When its a question of money, everyone has a same religion.

(Unknown)

- - - Updated - - -

the diseases of mind and soul are far greater than that of body

Asrar_25

As-salamu aleikum

I think this one is inspiring isn't it?
I like very much.

"اطلبوا العلم من المهد إلى اللحد"
"Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave"

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleykum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

From the words of a wise man:

~In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.~

~The best way to find yourself is to loose yourself in the service for others.~

~In a gentle way, you can shake the world.~

~Be the change you want to see in others.~

Hope you will find them inspirational.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum wa rahmatuALlahi wa barakatuhu

"Repel the thought, for if you don't, it becomes an idea. So repel the idea, for if you don't it will become a desire, So fight that (desire), for if you don't, it will become a determination and a passion. And if you don't repel that, it will become an action. And if you don't replace it with it's opposite, it will become a constant habit. So at that point, it will be difficult for you to change it" (Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya).

TalibEIlm

As Salaam Ulaikum Wr Wb

Hazrat Ali (RA) said: "If you want to recognize in which direction the most righteous among the Muslims are then see in which directions the arrows of Kuffar are going".

Pray before people pray for you.