Share Dua For End of Ramadan

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
:salam2:

Brothers and sisters..Today after Iftarii i was thinking that now ramadan is at end what should i have to seek form ALLAH SWT.. So i would like to share my Dua as well i would like to listen from your dua which insha allah make us good seeker.

Ya ALLAH ..I have committted too many sin in your lovely month of ramadan kindly forgive me as we know you are most forgiveness and most high..and Bless me with next ramadan..

I would like to know your dua as well..Jazza allah khair..

Submitter

:salam2:

Ya ALLAH ..I have committted too many sin in your lovely month of ramadan kindly forgive me as we know you are most forgiveness and most high..and Bless me with next ramadan..

Ameen.

Ya Allah, ya Rabai Kareem, I ask for your mercy, for you are the Most Merciful. I ask for your forgiveness, for you are the Most Forgiving. Ya Allah, ya Rabai Kareem, accept all the good deeds I have done in this, the holiest of months, and erase all my previous sins. Ya Allah, ya Rabai Kareem, I seek refuge with you from shaytaan; give me strength to stay on the straight path. Ya Allah, ya Rabai Kareem, I live only to please you; bless me with a life of righteousness and grant me and my family access to the highest heaven. Ameen.

:wasalam: