Share ur experience,How U win when the Satan try to cheat u and lead u to wrong way

hager

Salam a likum,bro,sis
'Miss all of u so much..reallysorry for not being abel to come here sooner..
was so busy with school,work everything...

here i'm...i come again:muslim_child:
Let's make People Active...:lol::lol::lol:

the thread about :
Write something that satan,try to cheat u and lead u to the wrong way?
as..something at work
as ..when the satan..say to u listen to this song..it's so cool
as:look to they cool girl,what abody she have..etc
as:lying
as:cheating
as:come lates to work..and tell u boss that tthe car break down..and the truth u were sleeping at home

Things like that

Hey ,bro,sis
Don't be Lazy....WAKE UP...and write ur experience..

Come ON.....

I'm waiting...don't let my thread Down...the thread Would CRY..if no one write his experience:girl3::girl3:

hager

seems

SEEMS...memeber busy..or
BUSY...

and my thread seems crying..
Guys,we need experience over here...
Share it..guys

OsMaN_93

Here to help
just remember that Allah is watching you, and remember the conciquences.<----however thats spelt :lol:
:salam2:

hager

mine

Well,
i'll write my experience..may be a memeber..feel jealous..and write his own..

my experience's :
well,i'm in school of arts,archeology..
i work as apart time with school...
my life's totally orgainsed well..i envy myself over here:lol::lol:

i 'm so social,i have alot of friends at school
So one of them,come and ask me,she want to write her C.V?and work as me?
she want take computer course,...so on?

Guess,what the satan..say to me,and he was so Close to win

Close

CLOSE..................-he told me..to tell her late..although i have time for her..
he keep telling me :hager."She'll be better than u..don't tell her,don't help her"

So,i listen to satan..and i told her later:girl3::girl3:

When i go to bed..i think of my day..i remember my friend..and i blamed myself so much
i was worry to die while sleeping..and Allah would be mad..

So,the next day ,when i waked up..elhamollalllah..
i called my friend..and i met her..and i give her a hand of help in everything....

and I WIN..
Satan LOOOOOOOOOOOOSE..yay:lol::lol:

hager

have to go

i have to go ,guys..
i'm so sleepy..it's too late in my country..
Goodnight

Hope any one...share his experience...

Hope so..
and i'm going to kiss my thread tears away:lol::lol::lol:

Honesty is the best policy

Salaam,

If I'm understanding, you want to us to share an experience where we conquered Satan (Iblis) and did the right thing.

Well once, I got on the metro bus and I could not find my bus card (which holds $$), so the bus driver said not to worry about it and he let me ride for free. I was digging my pockets and finally I found my card buried inside my wallet. I was hesitating whether to go to the bus driver and say I found it and let him charge me or just keep it hush. I couldn't stop thinking, so I finally had the urge to go to him and said I found it, and to his shock---he said it was ok & still gave me a free ride! alhamduillah

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Ah grandpa Humble thats so sweet....

Well once i was in a store and a lady gave me the wrong amout of change , she gave me more than she was supposed to, so i asked her did she charge me for all the items, and i showed her that theres 4 of the same items in one bag and than she charged me for it, however, she was in great shock..

she was really happy that i told her...

salam,

cmelbouzaidi

I got away from the women that like to gossip about other women and relate stories about their business (these are not Muslim women, btw) ..... Why should I care who is doing or not doing what, etc.? It is not my business.... if it doesn't impact my family, the Islamic community and my relationship with Allah..... why should I care about someone else's behaviour? I have not walked in other people's shoes so it is best that I strive to be the best person I can and not participate in the major sin of backbiting..... nor should I judge anyone, Muslim or non-Muslim, it is not my place to judge...

I try to spread this message whenever I can.... I feel a certain amount of responsibility here on TTI, being a "senior member" at 38 (senior in age only and certainly not knowledge), LOL..... Don't worry about what so-and-so is doing or not doing, get yourself right with Allah, that is what is important :)

:wasalam:

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamoalaikum,
well me and my friend we were cruising down the street when my eyes hit on this girl who was beautiful. For a couple of seconds i was thinking about her(though i was looking at her) and i wanted to see her again.., just then alhamdulillah i remembered this hadeeth of lowering your gaze.. So thats it i won..
walaikumussalam

Salam a likum,bro,sis
'Miss all of u so much..reallysorry for not being abel to come here sooner..
was so busy with school,work everything...

here i'm...i come again:muslim_child:
Let's make People Active...:lol::lol::lol:

the thread about :
Write something that satan,try to cheat u and lead u to the wrong way?
as..something at work
as ..when the satan..say to u listen to this song..it's so cool
as:look to they cool girl,what abody she have..etc
as:lying
as:cheating
as:come lates to work..and tell u boss that tthe car break down..and the truth u were sleeping at home

Things like that

Hey ,bro,sis
Don't be Lazy....WAKE UP...and write ur experience..

Come ON.....

I'm waiting...don't let my thread Down...the thread Would CRY..if no one write his experience:girl3::girl3:

Salam
Ok something happened to me a little while ago, as I have only just reverted I have a long way to go before I become stronger, I picked up some wrong people in my life and was trying my best to drop them, then one day someone was at my door, they had alcohol in the hand no respect and I told them that they cant come in so then asked for somehting to open the drink with, Im ashamed I did this just to get rid but after realised I had been tricked this same person is very crafty and uses intelligence for all wrong reasons. This person then came back next day with another person this time they was shouting outside and banging on my door, as my son was sleeping and my husband wasnt home I opened the door and said go away or I call the police, they left but was making noise outside, then my neighbour who is from Yemen come and told them to go away and not to come back again, so far no return have they made, I know I have to be firm these people will drag you down and try their hardest to ruin you unfortunately I have seen how they affected others, I will not argue or change my temperant because of them but will be calling the police if keep on disturbing, the name calling is not nice as it lies, but Im trying to ignore this.

I got away from the women that like to gossip about other women and relate stories about their business (these are not Muslim women, btw) ..... Why should I care who is doing or not doing what, etc.? It is not my business.... if it doesn't impact my family, the Islamic community and my relationship with Allah..... why should I care about someone else's behaviour? I have not walked in other people's shoes so it is best that I strive to be the best person I can and not participate in the major sin of backbiting..... nor should I judge anyone, Muslim or non-Muslim, it is not my place to judge...

I try to spread this message whenever I can.... I feel a certain amount of responsibility here on TTI, being a "senior member" at 38 (senior in age only and certainly not knowledge), LOL..... Don't worry about what so-and-so is doing or not doing, get yourself right with Allah, that is what is important :)

:wasalam:

So help me out please insha allah, I really do strive to do good but I am a born worrier some people just wont leave me alone and im afraid it does irritate me I have done nothing to them but try and help and they still dont stop to destroy me which they dont but I just want them to go away,.

Asalam Alakum,

Ah grandpa Humble thats so sweet....

Well once i was in a store and a lady gave me the wrong amout of change , she gave me more than she was supposed to, so i asked her did she charge me for all the items, and i showed her that theres 4 of the same items in one bag and than she charged me for it, however, she was in great shock..

she was really happy that i told her...

salam,

Salaam,

We can never understand sweet unless we taste sour ;)

Sometimes the smallest action can make the biggest difference in the world, especially our action towards non-Muslims because it can open their doors to Islam.

I feel a certain amount of responsibility here on TTI, being a "senior member" at 38 (senior in age only and certainly not knowledge), LOL

Salaam,

Are you like one of those people that shops around and gets senior citizen discount? :SMILY129:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Salaam,

We can never understand sweet unless we taste sour ;)

Sometimes the smallest action can make the biggest difference in the world, especially our action towards non-Muslims because it can open their doors to Islam.

Salaam,

Are you like one of those people that shops around and gets senior citizen discount? :SMILY129:

Asalam Alakum,

Its true small actions say alot... And from previous experiences... i know that non-Muslims pay alot of attention to you... so you have to know how to take the right steps if ur trying to make them see the true islamic manner...

Its a cruel world and we have a lot of criticism and we Must prove that these are false criticisms by the words we speak and the actions we make...

P.S LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL senior discounts haram aleek shes not that old grandpa...

another P.s Humble i really miss bothering u

salam

hager

:muslim_child::muslim_child::muslim_child:members...share it their own experience..
yay..guys..

I'm so proud of YOU..
If anyone want to share more stories....come on..
The thread's already opened..

massi

So help me out please insha allah, I really do strive to do good but I am a born worrier some people just wont leave me alone and im afraid it does irritate me I have done nothing to them but try and help and they still dont stop to destroy me which they dont but I just want them to go away,.
I have read your first post before this
my sister may Allaah protect you
1- Make a lot of Du'a to Allaah to protect you from that people
2- Never ever ever open your door for strange people specially men :astag::astag::astag:
3- Just call the police if they distribute you
Allaah know the best:SMILY206:

Asalam Alakum,

Its true small actions say alot... And from previous experiences... i know that non-Muslims pay alot of attention to you... so you have to know how to take the right steps if ur trying to make them see the true islamic manner...

Its a cruel world and we have a lot of criticism and we Must prove that these are false criticisms by the words we speak and the actions we make...

P.S LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL senior discounts haram aleek shes not that old grandpa...

another P.s Humble i really miss bothering u

salam

Salaam,

I'm surrounded by non-Muslims how could they not give attention to this outcast.:SMILY149:

I'm not a grandpa any more, I got my back fixed...so there..no more bothering. However, my eyes have been shriveling like a raisin. I guess it's a sign of wisdom LOL

Sorry for hijacking the thread and going off tangent.

wasalaam

abu'muhammad

When I was in class 7, I lost My new compass in school. It was a proxy period so the classes had been combined. A boy was sitting beside me, was from other class , as the classes were combined. so sitting was random. I thought long that he has stolen the compass. I allegated him . he yelled that I haven't stolen . on the other day I found the compass , i went to him and repented and told him sorry and all. We were friends then .But I took oath never to allege anyone without any strong proof. I still think That I did a blunder to a very innocent boy.This was a lack of iman and effect of satan provocation,that what i think.

I feel shame at writing but truth can't be changed. and by writing I could justify my friend to regard that it was something not good.

Yet I am still in agony by this satanic act. Satan has whispered and made my thinking / doubt a truth.

May Allah prevent us, from such acts of " bohtaan."

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Salaam,

I'm surrounded by non-Muslims how could they not give attention to this outcast.:SMILY149:

I'm not a grandpa any more, I got my back fixed...so there..no more bothering. However, my eyes have been shriveling like a raisin. I guess it's a sign of wisdom LOL

Sorry for hijacking the thread and going off tangent.

wasalaam

WISDOM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... yeah im sure ur right grandpa...

salam,

fareebaa

salam

well brothers and sisters i like this website and i like it. i want to know that where can i get or download mawlay nasheed by muhammad al husayan i really like this nasheed even though i dont understand arabic but it is good nasheed. allah hafiz