Share ur ideas of spending RAMADAN and EID....

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
:salam2:

RAMADAN UL MUBARIK to all brothers and sisters……

giv any timetable or interesting tips of spending RAMADAN and EID….

ALHAMDULILLAH I spend my RAMADAN by listing QURAN `S translation and a short tafseer and ZIKAR of ALLAH…..
but I am not satisfied with my EID…..EID is a blessing of ALLAH….but in our place there is no charm of EID 4 elders....overhear EID is only for kids they enjoy EID....
sooo i want to know how u people celebrate ur EID....and also ur RAMADAN... :)

Living Soul

My happiness knows no bound when Ramadan comes but Eid day passes away without any special activity. But this year am planning to celebrate it fully in an Islamic way with my friends inshAllah.

:wasalam:

slaveofALLAH99

salamualaykum dear brothers and sisters
well my ramadan is like the normal ramadan but i just want to say some good things that will happen to you if you fast the month of ramadan
there is a door to jannah that is called arayan which only the people who fast could go there. and the prophet mohammed (saw) also said that if your fasting and also praying at the same time your breath smells really good to allah (swt).
i hope this will help you inshallah

salamualaykum

tarannumsamir

walekom as salaam,
alhamdulillah,now that ramadaan is here inshallah we all are looking forward to fast for the whole month and seek the best out of it.allah is great,may allah swt forgive all our sins and bless us with his mercy <ameen.
alhamdulillah ! eid is indeed a special occasion,mashallah.we make sheerkhurma and siwaiyya.and i love having it.we have lots of relatives,and i also visit ma few of them.

boymuh

Hajj please..
Well, I think maybe you can spend Ramadhan by fasting during the day and tarawih during the night...

Wassalaamu'alaikum.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Of course reading Quran is a must. Keeping busy throughout the day, with the remembrance of Allah on your lips. Watching beneficial lectures, and doing acts of charity, subhanallah!:hearts:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Acts of charity. Helping sisters and brothers find mates is a good one that takes no money what so ever.!!!

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice ideas jazak Allah i will just try to c of much of my time pass in remembering Allah by reading Quran and try to do my acts in such away that all my acts get reward from Allah. insha Allah. May Allah accept all our good acts and forgive our sinns with his mercy. Ameen.

Allah HAfiz

Storm

SiStEr
Ramadan Kareem to everyone!!!!!

That's a good question
Well, inshallah, I want to memorize as much as I can from the Quran, read Islamic books and spend time doing dhikar of Allah.

Maryam Sayyidina

Ramadan is a blessing month, where all works is get rewards.

I always try to finish all surah reading, review tahfizul Quran and giving more to the other.

My wish for this Ramadan : Hope I can do itikaf even in short time , Amin.:SMILY288:

What is hard to not doing when talking gossip :astag:

Maryam Sayyidina

Ramadan is a blessing month, where all works is get rewards.

I always try to finish all surah reading, review tahfizul Quran and giving more to the other.

My wish for this Ramadan : Hope I can do itikaf even in short time , Amin.:SMILY288:

What is hard during shaum is talking gossip :astag: