Share Your Funny Wudu Experience

Salaam,

Wudu (or ablution) is the Islamic act of washing parts of the body using water. Muslims are required to perform wudu in preparation for ritual prayers and for handling and reading the Quran.

Yesterday while at my works restroom, I was performing wudu and a co-worker saw me splashing water all over my face, hands, feet and said "are you okay?" :lol: I told him I was preforming ablution and that cleaning of the body prior to prayer is required. He was like "Oh, I thought you were bitten by some bugs" :lol:

nizar83

hahaha

mashallah

if they would only know...some people actually look at us like people with manic obsessions for hygiene haha 5 times a day ablution seems crazy for them..

mashallah

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
hahaha

mashallah

if they would only know...some people actually look at us like people with manic obsessions for hygiene haha 5 times a day ablution seems crazy for them..

mashallah

I would like to be in state of wudu' most time.....just take extra care

wallahualam

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum,

:bismillah1:

Hahaha.. Funny. Well at least he only saw you putting water on your face. He missed the bit where we lift our legs right up to the sink no matter how tall the sink may be. That's the funniest sight.

Assalamualaikum

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Assalamualaikum,

Hahaha.. Funny. Well at least he only saw you putting water on your face. He missed the bit where we lift our legs right up to the sink no matter how tall the sink may be. That's the funniest sight.

Assalamualaikum

:salam2:

yeah, that's true... it happens to me when i try to make wudu in the Gym, some look at me with a "half-eye"... I just smile and keep going...LOL... no one asked me why, may be because they know i am a muslim (with a beard )...hehe

Mahzala

muslim (with a beard )...hehe

Assalamualaikum

Haha.. that made me laugh. Usually the beard is associated with terror! They can be so dumb. I haven't seen much non muslims with beards. I had a non muslim teacher in school who had a beard, but then Alhamdulilah he became a muslim and hurrah, he had a bonus beard, didn't need to grow his. Well today I saw one with the longest beard, I dont even think Muslim men have one that long now a days. It was gruesome. I bet it was spider webs than a beard.

Assalamualaikum

Assalamualaikum,

Assalamualaikum

Salaam,

Yeah...everything looks normal until you put your feet in the sink :lol:

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Assalamualaikum

Haha.. that made me laugh. Usually the beard is associated with terror! They can be so dumb. I haven't seen much non muslims with beards. I had a non muslim teacher in school who had a beard, but then Alhamdulilah he became a muslim and hurrah, he had a bonus beard, didn't need to grow his. Well today I saw one with the longest beard, I dont even think Muslim men have one that long now a days. It was gruesome. I bet it was spider webs than a beard.

Assalamualaikum

:salam2:

mine isn't long... i try to have it where i look like a muslim so that i may watch my actions... LOL, actually, some non-muslims have a beard so that they may look "bad"... like gangs (or who wants to be gangs)... or some others may have it so that they may look "cool" and different...

another part is when one tries to empty his noise (especially when full)...LOL... that's?????!!!!!!.....LOL... since we try do so with our hand and water... I hope no one is eating now...LOOOL

Mahzala

another part is when one tries to empty his noise (especially when full)...LOL... that's?????!!!!!!.....LOL... since we try do so with our hand and water... I hope no one is eating now...LOOOL

Assalamualaikum

I totally forgot the nose bit! Thanks for reminding me though, I had a good laugh. Recalling myself in the bathroom.. Okay, I shall not go into that. Freaky recount.

Assalamualaikum

q8penpals

Salam

Just a quick question along these lines...

Is there anything that says we CANNOT dry ourselves off a bit after washing? I mean, seriously, some people walk away from the sink/wash area and they are dripping and slopping water everywhere! I personally wash and then pat myself dry because I don't want to drip all over, and because a wet face picks up any dirt off the carpet.

I don't think I have ever seen this brought up before, but if it was, just point me to the answer!

Lana

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

ALhamdlilah I always make wudu before i leave the house and i never use a public bathroom( sorry i get disgusted). So alhamdlillah i never had those experiences where people look at me wierd.

Istagfir Allah but i be laughing at my home girls when the make wudu.... It does look wierd... A muslim thinks its wierd imagine a Non Muslim seeing u "place ur foot in the sink". The reason why i laugh at them is because the Sinks are really high and Most of u might now that alot of yemeni girls are short.. so when my home girls place there feet on the sink.. it loooooks funny because they try so hard to get their feet up on the sink since the college sinks are kind of high ( that is in the MSA (Muslim Society Association) room that sinks differ from regular bathrooms)

salam,

marc

about a funny expirence in wudu' that i have is when i was with broken feet and i was alone and was using cruches to stand up and i should stay in bed but but whatever i like to make the wudu' completely so when i was in the bath room and i arrived to washing the feets part {remembering that the other one is ""plastered"" haha} so while i m washing the other feet i falled and i was obligated to stay one more month in bed and praying in bed saying the vers. of quran and imagining the steps just with eyes :( :(

but when my parents knew they were liking to kill me ... because even if there is no problem they dont let and dont like to do it so if im doing it with this situation they thinked that im idiot hhahah