Sharing good deeds

Living Soul

:salam2: to all my sisters and brothers in Islam

Lets share the good deeds that we do in the whole day or night for increasing our iman and pleasure of Allah SWT. Sharing it may bring us into healthy competition to do more and more good deeds insha allah. I start myself. I intend to fast in the month of Shaban so I started doing it Alhamdolillah.
I prayed Allah SWT to strengthen me for doin Da'wa and Alhamdolillah Allah has provided me the opportunity to do it. Previously I was not doing Niqab (face covering) but now I have started doing it. When I move outside people look at me for a while that shows to me that may be My appearance will bring any serious thought in there mind to think about my religion and motivate them to learn about it.I also have been asked by a two non muslim women that how I carry it and Why I am covering my face . Then I thank Allah SWT who gave me the opportunity to do Da'wa. I try my best to explain them the beauty of Hijab and my religion.:wasalam:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Assallmu Alaykum
Alhamdulillah :) :ma: itz good 2 hear
u started 2 wear the face coverin
May Allah rewrd u for all ur efforts
i want to start doin the face coverin 2
but im very weak at the moment
i alwayz tink im gonna take it off
but i wear the hijab n jilbab
Alhamdulilah. I remember goin 2 a place
where there wer only non muslims
and i was the only muslim there
they wer starin at me like i was sum kind of alien
when they saw me all covered up.
its our responsiblilty as muslims 2 give da'wah
May Allah (swt) giv us all the tawfeeq to give da'wah
inshallah Ameen. sister include me n the whole ummah in ur prayerz
inshallah. take care
wsallam.

a_stranger

:salam2:
I am trying to memorize Quran , forgive , do my duties, make dua`s for myself and all muslems. Be good to my mother( I beleive this is a big gate to Paradise). May Allah swt help us to do all that is good.