she saw prophet P.B.U.H

HIJAZ

:salam2: TO all my sis ,bro here i am explainig ,a medical student girl who had seen prophet in her dream ,it may ispire some one's emman,she was finacilly weak.however ,she studied well ,got entrace exam,to medical,this happens while she was in the medicalcollege .she was a practicing islam, good girl.once she heard the oration of a muslim scholar abut how to love our prophet ,it inspired her to see holy prophet in the dream,anybody see prophet in their dream it will really prophet y be coz satan can't come in the form of prophet.any way she began to pray to Allah(SWT) to see His prophet cry a lot ,not knowin anybody,oneday after the maharib sallah,she went to hostel ,began to read quaan ,prayed ,on a thur day night.then she lied on the cot ,putting qurann on her chest ,unknowing she fell to sleep on that sleep she has seen holy prophet ,she cant how to tell ,handsome,weep alot ,in which prophet said to her oh my girl do not make haram,wat Allah(SWT) has made it halal,that was food ,y b coz she rejcted food ,untile to see prophet .she exlpin abut the glazin of prophet 'face .in which she saw a man with prophet any way she can recognise hin by sight but name was not sure ,only got hadraj or....on the morning she just read to new paper ,she saw ,religious affaires minister of.uae is visiting to our country named same .she went that hotel where he stays ,but requested to see him ,police regected .while his son has seen a muslim girl is talkin to police.came she said all.he rushed to his father .he gave the permission .when she saw she be gan to weep same person whom she has seen with prophet .he also b egan to cry. he gave free,visit to meecca to this girl.all saidonlyscholar fromaletter,girl

HIJAZ

YES

:salam2: uno she said nothig but she wrote to ths scholalr .he pointed ih his speech i heard it. i know she now is gynacologist .it happed 5 yrs back.40 k/m away she is .not seen her ,i am told that she got married got on child .when heard it i wept a lot in that night sittil my bed. may allah give us this emman to see his prophet once in our life (in dream 0 ameen :salam2: :salah: :ma: :astag:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

what the name of the shiekh you said you heard it ? and in which lecture he mentioned this story? can you please post it here!

wa salaam

HIJAZ

YES

:salam2: YES UNO IT HAPPEDS 5 YRS BACK,I KNOW THIS SCLOLAR ,MORE OVER ,SHE IS FROM MY DISTRICT .IT IS TRU STORY ,MY NEIGHBUR KNOW HER WELL,OK :salam2: