sheikh Mashari Al Afasy-Sûrat Al-A‘râf (1-18) with ENGLISH TRANSLATION

truthseeker

:salam2:

A reciation by sheikh Mashari Al Afasy-Sûrat Al-A‘râf (1-18) with ENGLISH TRANSLATION of the verses meaning

[vg]8774846422611120736[/vg]

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
:salam2:

:jazaak: Brother. i just can get enough of brother Mashari.

:inshallah: one day ill make Salah whit brother Mashari,and just listen to his voice. Im so proud of bein a Moslim ALHAMDULILAH.

:inshallah: ALLAH (swt) will protect us from satan (iblis)

:wasalam:

your brother

:jazaak: again :)

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
salam alaykum

gazakum allah khyran

==============
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful​

[1] Alif Lam Mim Sad.

[2] A Book revealed unto thee - so let thy heart be oppressed no more by any difficulty on that account - that with it thou mightest warn (the erring) and teach the Believers.

[3] Follow (O men!) the revelation given unto you from your Lord, and follow not, as friends, or protectors, other than Him. Little it is ye remember of admonition.

[4] How many towns have We destroyed (for their sins)? Our punishment took them on a sudden by night or while they slept for their afternoon rest.

[5] When (thus) Our punishment took them, no cry did they utter but this: "Indeed we did wrong."

[6] Then shall We question those to whom Our Message was sent and those by whom We sent it.

[7] And verily We shall recount their whole story with knowledge, for We were never absent (at any time or place).

[8] The balance that day will be true (to a nicety): those whose scale (of good) will be heavy, will prosper:

[9] Those whose scale will be light, will find their souls in perdition, for that they wrongfully treated Our Signs.

[10] It is We Who have placed you with authority on earth, and provided you therein with means for the fulfilment of your life: small are the thanks that ye give!

[11] It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels bow down to Adam, and they bowed down; not so Iblis; he refused to be of those who bow down.

[12] (Allah) said: "What prevented thee from bowing down when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay."

[13] (Allah) said: "Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures)."

[14] He said: "Give me respite till the day they are raised up."

[15] (Allah) said: "Be thou amongst those who have respite."

[16] He said: "Because Thou hast thrown me out of the Way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on Thy Straight Way:

[17] "Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: nor wilt Thou find, in most of them, gratitude (for Thy mercies)."

[18] (Allah) said: "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee, Hell will I fill with you all.

==============
<wasalam alaykum>