Sheikh Saud Al Shuraim inflicted with throat cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

twas19

:salam2:

Brothers and sisters you may have heard that the eye of jealosy and envy is something which can hurt one.Yes our favorite and most beautiful qari sheikh saud bin ibraheem al shuraim got inflicted with throat cancer.My dear brothers and sisters make dua for him whole heartedly that may Allah(swt) give him shifa bless him long life health and wealth and make his voice beautiful than it was.
inshaallah sheikh will recover soon and return with even a better voice inshaallah ameen ameen ameen ameen & ameen!!!!

:wasalam:

Attachments

• ShuraimNet.jpg
    ShuraimNet.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2,461
  • image2customlf8.jpg
    image2customlf8.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,230
  • image1custompj8.jpg
    image1custompj8.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,743

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Where is the Evidence for this ???

Over the years I have heard many things about the Imams of Makkah and Madinah, from Sudais being imprisoned for giving duah.. through to Muhaisini being Imam of Makkah... etc etc.. None of these things true.

So, we need clear evidence that news is true. :)

I Ask Allah that this not be true and that our beloved Shaykh and Imam of Makkah is in good health.. Amin

May Allah have mercy on our Ulema' that have died in the past.

Shaykh Subayyil's son was so nice, Umar Subayyil, he (rahimahullah) died in Car accident.... Allah have mercy upon him.

wasalam

mohammeduk

is this the real evidence??

Salam,

Please go to the following link, from a recent vide and hear his voice, does sound coming from a illness, i hope it is not cancer or any other illness

Watch the the 4th video from Shuraim

I hope it is just sore throat and nothing serious

He has and always will be my best imam

Wasalam

http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news/index.php?storytopic=8

Where is the Evidence for this ???

Over the years I have heard many things about the Imams of Makkah and Madinah, from Sudais being imprisoned for giving duah.. through to Muhaisini being Imam of Makkah... etc etc.. None of these things true.

So, we need clear evidence that news is true. :)

I Ask Allah that this not be true and that our beloved Shaykh and Imam of Makkah is in good health.. Amin

May Allah have mercy on our Ulema' that have died in the past.

Shaykh Subayyil's son was so nice, Umar Subayyil, he (rahimahullah) died in Car accident.... Allah have mercy upon him.

wasalam

twas19

Thankyou

Salam,

Please go to the following link, from a recent vide and hear his voice, does sound coming from a illness, i hope it is not cancer or any other illness

Watch the the 4th video from Shuraim

I hope it is just sore throat and nothing serious

He has and always will be my best imam

Wasalam

http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news/index.php?storytopic=8

brother jazakallah khair it got quranic recitations from makkah taraweeh 1428/2007 hehehehe........inshaallah nothing will happen to our beloved sheikh i am trying to find a proper news and everything will be fine i talked to brother mabsoot he says we need proper information i got the information from another website brother says that it is not an official thing if i knew that it was not ,i could have never posted okay
dont worry...:)

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

NO WAY!!! YA RABBI!!!!!! :( I want evidences now!!! :mad:

Ps: sorry but Shuraym is my favourite Imam! :shymuslima1:

muharram23

Staff member

Brothers and sisters you may have heard that the eye of jealosy and envy is something which can hurt one.Yes our favorite and most beautiful qari sheikh saud bin ibraheem al shuraim got inflicted with throat cancer.My dear brothers and sisters make dua for him whole heartedly that may Allah(swt) give him shifa bless him long life health and wealth and make his voice beautiful than it was.
inshaallah sheikh will recover soon and return with even a better voice inshaallah ameen ameen ameen ameen & ameen!!!!

salamu alayku
isnt the first picture, picture of sudais and not shuraim if im not mistaken?

Wassalamu alaykum

muslim-girl

MAY ALLAH HELP HIM

MAY ALLAH HELP HIM. INSHALLAH ALLAH KNOW BEST IF HE IS ILL OR NOT. BUT ALHAMDULILAH FOR EVERYTHING THAT COME FROM ALLAH SWT. MAY ALLAH MAKE THIS ILLNESS TO SOMETHING GOOD, AND SOMETHING HE WILL BE REWARD FOR ONE DAY. INSHALLAH

SHEIK SHURIAM IS MY FAVOURITE IMAN AS WELL, HOPE THE BEST FOR HIM. AMIIIN AMIIIN AMIIIN ...

:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::salah::salah::salah::salah::tti_sister::tti_sister:

mohammeduk

salam

Salam,

Brother what I meant is that you would need to listen to the forth for a little while and the Shiekh sounds to have a bad throat and people may have tried spread remours

Wasalam

brother jazakallah khair it got quranic recitations from makkah taraweeh 1428/2007 hehehehe........inshaallah nothing will happen to our beloved sheikh i am trying to find a proper news and everything will be fine i talked to brother mabsoot he says we need proper information i got the information from another website brother says that it is not an official thing if i knew that it was not ,i could have never posted okay
dont worry...:)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
salamu alayku
isnt the first picture, picture of sudais and not shuraim if im not mistaken?

Wassalamu alaykum

thats ashuraym

I am going to close this thread, it is silly to say these things about his health without firm evidence! Imagine if he read this hehe

Allah give him and all our Ulema good health, and make them successful in teaching people Islam.

Ya Allah guide us all to the Straight path, make us stick to the Quran and Authentic sunnah with the understanding of the Early Generation of Muslims.

Ya Allah guide those Muslims who do not follow Quran and sunnah properly, and make us come together on the truth.

Ya Allah make us victorious against our enemies who wish to destroy our people and our Deen. Ameen.

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.