shia-sunni?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
what is the meaning of shia?what are the difference between shia and sunni?why people say shia peopleare wrong and sunni people are correct??
plz answer ,im a sunni but i hate shia people ,i know it sound's foolish that me being so big and i dont know the difference between them ......you know from my child hood i never thought what is sunni and shia then as i grew up i heard from people that sunni people are right and shia people are wrong..........
PLEASE TELL ME THE CORRECT ANSWER....
THANKYOU...jasakallah:blackhijab:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

Dear sister...here is a section from TTI that is entirely dedicated to the subject of *deviated sects*...There are some very helpful thread on it talking about Shias and why they are considered deviated...and if you have any questions..you can ask me...I have done extensive research on this issue..I know so much about Shi'ism I can probably teach a Shia person a thing or two :)

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80

:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

Dear sister...here is a section from TTI that is entirely dedicated to the subject of *deviated sects*...There are some very helpful thread on it talking about Shias and why they are considered deviated...and if you have any questions..you can ask me...I have done extensive research on this issue..I know so much about Shi'ism I can probably teach a Shia person a thing or two :)

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80

thank you dear sister......
may allah give you more power to face this world...ameen
..salamualaikum

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

it's very unfortunate to see islam divided into sects. very often we are asked which madhab do we follow or if we are sunni or shia. i just like responding that i am a muslim that believes in the quran and the sunnah.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

it's very unfortunate to see islam divided into sects. very often we are asked which madhab do we follow or if we are sunni or shia. i just like responding that i am a muslim that believes in the quran and the sunnah.

Alhamduliallah akhi..those who hold on to the Qura'an and the Sunnah and take them for guidance in their lives..are not and will never be divided

Those who follow sayyid this and ayatoallah that however???

Yeah..

*Those* individuals are not even part of us..so unless we want to give da'awa to them to take them out of their deviation..they are of *no* affect towards us inshallah and should not make us worried about our state of unity :)

MMMM786

hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

salaam sisters and brother shia is wen they hit them selves and they think some one is going to come after PROPHET MUHAMMAD ASTAGFIRULA and sunni is wen they are right that muhmammah is the last messenger of alaah

Hope is helps

regard ur sister