shocked and dismay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny_Jannah

AsSAlamu Aleykom wr wb

I was not going to come online or respond to it untill my exams are finished Insha'Allah but now I need to just say it what I've heard from someone that I know.

there is a non-muslim guy that I know, we have known each other since my grade 10 in my high school, live the same area, go to the same University, and take the same root to travel everyday..

I'm always busy with my studies,but today we met on the train...whenever we meet we talk about religion all the time, especially Islam. He asks me why I do wear Hijab, why I'm so conservative whatever I do, why can't I do so called "Normal things" in his mind...

Anyways...he told me this Muslim sister that wears Hijab comes to the prayer room actually drinks, and they planned to go out to drink this comming thursday. I was shocked and dismay. I can hardly believe it. I was like that is her business. is upto her and God...in Islam you can't drink, can't go out with guys, you can't date, etc.. He said I know she is not suppose to do but I convinced her and she wants to have fun... am like what kind of fun is that?...the guy said she doesn't believe Islam, she wear the hijab for her parents..this statements blew my head.

I don't understand why some Muslims wear the hijab, pray Salat to pleased their parents?...why can't they please Allah S.W.A. who created them? this is ensane..

I know everything is out there, you can do whatever you want, but what I don't understand is why some muslims don't use their head and study Islam rather than following culture, and my mom said this and my dad said this, so I'm doing it?

why don't they try to understand why Islam tells you not to do this, pray Salat etc.?

I know this guy really well since he is my neightboor, he will go in great lenght to get what he wants...but he can't make a true believer to do what he does....

May Allah guide all muslims to the right path..is sad story...

I have seeing, but never shocked so bad as I did tonight...

I will respond Insha'Allah some other posts and may be write new ones...After my exams..anyone make dua for me..so Allah will make the exams go smooth Insha'ALlah

OmarTheFrench

The hypocrisy in their hearts...they can lie to their parents but can't to Allah.
They think only in their present life,their desires,its sad but you can't do anything for them.

In France its worse,after the Ramadan lot of Muslims-born no more respect the Islamic percepts.

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum dear all.

With due respect to those who contributed in this thread, please not that this thread is now closed as i fear this may lead beyond point! Your intentions may have been clear, Alhamdulillah; but if you consider the following, Insha'Allah it may help us all and may serve as a general reminder, to myself first and formost!

Pleasant Companionship

By Shaikh Ali Hasan al Halabee

There is an Arabic expression - 'Your companion is what pulls you to something'. So if your companion is good, he will pull to towards that which is good. But if your companion is bad, he will only pull you towards that which is evil. We must choose our friends and companions carefully so that we take friends who are sincere, and who will order us with what is good and forbid us from what is evil. If he observes us committing sins he would warn us, if he becomes aware of our shortcomings he would advise us, and if he finds a fault in us he would cover it. About this the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said, "A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. He neither betrays him nor tells him a lie, nor humiliates him." [At-Tirmidhee] So should you see a fault in your brother, you should wish to remove that fault from him and not expose it to the people. This is what is required by brotherhood and again stresses the importance of choosing friends who are upon the correct way, who are loyal, and who hide your faults whilst ordering you with good and forbidding you from evil, who stand beside you and support you, and co-operate with you upon all that is good.

also, Allah reminds us in the Glorious Qu'ran Surah Al-Baqarah:
Verse 6: "Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad :saw: ) warn them or do not not warn them, they will not believe."
Verse 7: "Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment."
Verse 18: "They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path).

May Allah guide us all and KEEP us guided Ameen ya Rabb!

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED!

Wasalam...

Status
Not open for further replies.