Short question

aini

need help

assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters,

recntly one of my friends has become very interested in islam and yesterday I ever brought her to the mosque..she has a lot of questions concerning this matter and i'm not shure where to find all the answers..for example, she asks why we raise our both hands when we do dua..I'm not sure how to answer this question, because she has still limited knowledge about islam. I don't want to be pushy so I'm taking things very slow, trying to find easy ways to exlain things, and that the explenations at the same time are very giving and resonable.. does anybody have tips for me.. I pray for guidance and Allah is the best guide..this sister is really open minded and even though we live in a very ecular society she has ben able to see pass that and started to question her way of life..
Allah guides who He wants..insha Allah he will guide us all and my dear friend aswell. Ameen

I hope that someone can give me some tips, maybe someone that has been in a similar situation..

assalamu alaikum,
sister aini

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Put the Questions she asks on this forum and insha Allah they wil be answered by the members.

Or give her the opportunity to join this forum.

May Allah bless you.

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
i had a friend similar like that........she still has not taken her Shadhadah but Mash'allah, I keep making dua for her

any who there is a website I believe it is call www.discoverislam.com but try google it and they have these wonderful CDs for free and answers alot like questions? who are muslims? what is Islam
What do they?

and even shows step by step how to make Salah

saihoca

assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters,

recntly one of my friends has become very interested in islam and yesterday I ever brought her to the mosque..she has a lot of questions concerning this matter and i'm not shure where to find all the answers..for example, she asks why we raise our both hands when we do dua..I'm not sure how to answer this question, because she has still limited knowledge about islam. I don't want to be pushy so I'm taking things very slow, trying to find easy ways to exlain things, and that the explenations at the same time are very giving and resonable.. does anybody have tips for me.. I pray for guidance and Allah is the best guide..this sister is really open minded and even though we live in a very ecular society she has ben able to see pass that and started to question her way of life..
Allah guides who He wants..insha Allah he will guide us all and my dear friend aswell. Ameen

I hope that someone can give me some tips, maybe someone that has been in a similar situation..

assalamu alaikum,
sister aini

Assalamu alaykum,

A beggar will raise both hands when she or he is in dire need of food or other stuff. We, as human beings, are in need of help and guidance from Allah. So it is quite natural that we will do so, though this is not a must. The important thing is that one should belive that his/her pray will be responded favourably if the reques is to be accepted by Allah. Unless you believe that Allah is potent enough to fulfill all your request with no rouble, it won't receive a favourable response. wassalam.