SHOULD I COVER MY HAIR?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
it came to me another question:what about cousins?should a female cousin cover her hair when she grows up in fron tof her male cousin?islam allows marriagers between cousins,so they are perfectly marriageable,isn't it?shukran lakum

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

yes ukhti male cousins fall in the same "cover in front of them"category:)they are non mahrams too.you can see that in surah noor's ayah quoted above cousins are not mentioned in mahrams.

elysetexel

Assalamu aleikum wa rachmatullah,

I never saw anyone feeding a baby near male relatives. My sister who is a non believer even goes away when there are people around to feed her child. But maybe thats my point of few. Everybody thinks a different way:SMILY149:

But I was wondering. What if you have an adopted son, so no blood relative and when he grows up, do you need to cover you hair?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalamu aleikum wa rachmatullah,

I never saw anyone feeding a baby near male relatives. My sister who is a non believer even goes away when there are people around to feed her child. But maybe thats my point of few. Everybody thinks a different way:SMILY149:

But I was wondering. What if you have an adopted son, so no blood relative and when he grows up, do you need to cover you hair?

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

yes sister again the answer is that we have to cover inshallah:)if you see the ayah above it mentions "sons of husbands" but not adopted sons.so it's clear that even if they are raised as sons and one feels the same about them as their sons they have to cover as ALLAH wills us to:)

also see this:
sister sis revert can explain better inshallah.but in islam those who are your mahrams are the one with whom you have blood relations(not all,some)and those who have been fed by the same lady.if an adopted kid was like real kid then his wife should be like real kid's wife with whom nikkah should be haraam but you the prophet married hadhrat zainab.who was the wife of hadthrat zaid.hadhrat zaid was called son of the prophet but then this ayah was revealed:

وَمَا جَعَلَ أَدْعِيَاءَكُمْ أَبْنَاءَكُمْ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ قَوْلُكُم بِأَفْوَاهِكُمْ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَقُولُ الْحَقَّ وَهُوَ يَهْدِي السَّبِيلَ (ayah 4 surah al ahdhab.)

nor hath HE made those whom you claim (to be your sons)your sons.this is but a saying of your mouths.but ALLAH saith the truth and HE showeth the way.
so i'm afraid it's not about how you feel towards you adopted kid it's about what ALLAH has chosen for us:)!!!

adopted kids are after all what we say with our mouths and here ALLAH says tht HE says the truth which is to say even if we say it,it's wrong to say and act towards a non mahram(mature guy)like a mother when you are not:)

hope it made sense inshallah

elysetexel

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

yes sister again the answer is that we have to cover inshallah:)if you see the ayah above it mentions "sons of husbands" but not adopted sons.so it's clear that even if they are raised as sons and one feels the same about them as their sons they have to cover as ALLAH wills us to:)

also see this:

adopted kids are after all what we say with our mouths and here ALLAH says tht HE says the truth which is to say even if we say it,it's wrong to say and act towards a non mahram(mature guy)like a mother when you are not:)

hope it made sense inshallah

It really does!! thank you sister!