Should we start a hadith of the day?

MutlekM

Asalam Alaikom Wa RahmutAllah Wa Barakatuh

BismaAllah Al- Rahman Al - Rahim

I know I just restarted the ayah of the day but I was wondering if we could do a hadith of the day/week. I think the job would be better suited for someone other than me so InshaAllah if anybody wants to take the job then Allahuma Ya Barak lak Feeha if nobody will do it then I would do it every other day or ever two days InshaAllah.

Peace :)
P.S If mods don't want me to do it for one reason or another then just please delete this thread so it doesn't create too much of a hassle/misunderstanding for anybody.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Asalam Alaikom Wa RahmutAllah Wa Barakatuh
P.S If mods don't want me to do it for one reason or another then just please delete this thread so it doesn't create too much of a hassle/misunderstanding for anybody.

Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh

I see no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to do it. Maashaa'Allaah I think it's an excellent idea.

My only suggestion (to whoever is taking on this 'job') - start with Arba`een an-Nawawi the 4o hadeeth of Imaam An-Nawawi, and then move on to larger books inshaa'Allaah, instead choosing a random hadeeth everyday.
You can find the 40 hadeeth anywhere if you search for it but here's a good site that has the 40 hadeeth along with the explanation by Ibn Daqeeq Al-`Id, if you decide to include it.
http://abdurrahman.org/sunnah/nawavi40explanation.html