Sign of Allah

rayhanm

fight for right
:salam2:
04.jpg

Have a look at this...
Subhan Allah

http://www.islamonline.net/English/Multimedia/Library/NewsAnalyses/2008/01/04.shtml

sal12

Wow masha'allah. My sister once said that she was sitting in the park with her friend and she looked up to the sky and saw the name "Allah" written in arabic in the clouds just like that image subahanallah. My best friend saw it once too. I wish I could see something like that. I'd be in total awe!

Jazakallahu khayran

ohhockleng

Actually this world and the animals around and us is the best sign of god, for those who understand. I look at everything around us to know this is the sign of god.

rayhanm

fight for right
This one reminds me when I came home from Saudi Arabia to my homeland for a break, I found out a piece of meat with Allah written on it that my mother kept for us to see.

Allah word was clearly visible on that cooked meat, embossed. Letters were little raised. They offered the meat dish [I think it was right after Eid Al Adha] to the guest who was staying with us and after noticing that he didn’t touch that piece.

May Allah give us the wisdom and knowledge to understand his signs! While I am typing I can still feel the same feelings what I felt in 2001.

May Allah guide us all!
Massalam,

Rayhan