Sign Petition to ban hate website

Status
Not open for further replies.

IbnAlAawam

:salam2:

http://www.alwahy.org/

Assalamu Ahlaikum,

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam

We have found this website which humiliates Allah (SWT), Qur'an and our Prophet (SAWS) who are being laughed at and being portrayed as EVIL.

We URGENTLY need to get a signed petition of over 15,000 to get this website banned by law.

Please complete the petition and pass this on to many muslims as possible, we need to get rid of this website for good! "This website contains Incites violent and the murder of Muslim, causes harassment, distress to Muslim, and incites public disorder against Muslim. this worse effects then of the danish posters"! Please dont Ignore!

May Allah (SWT) reward you for playing your part as a muslim. Jazakallah.

rougan

http://www.alwahy.org/

Assalamu Ahlaikum,

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam

We have found this website which humiliates Allah (SWT), Qur'an and our Prophet (SAWS) who are being laughed at and being portrayed as EVIL.

We URGENTLY need to get a signed petition of over 15,000 to get this website banned by law.

Please complete the petition and pass this on to many muslims as possible, we need to get rid of this website for good! "This website contains Incites violent and the murder of Muslim, causes harassment, distress to Muslim, and incites public disorder against Muslim. this worse effects then of the danish posters"! Please dont Ignore!

May Allah (SWT) reward you for playing your part as a muslim. Jazakallah.

The website is horrible. Clearly a work of a lunatic.

Zarra

For each website that we successfully get taken from the internet, three more will be put up in its place.

The concept of freedom of speech can only truly be tested when the speech is against our own belief. People with an ounce of sense will see this diatribe for the ramblings of a damaged mind it is.

The larger issue is, in my mind, what is the foundation of this website creator's opinion? How was it formed? He or she is American (I didn't want to read enough to discover the gender) and I think the American country's foreign policy, in which Muslim's are indiscriminately targeted, plays a huge role. Together with the Zionist ideology which is propogated in most major social media, school curriculums, history books and the like, it's no wonder that such ridiculous views exist.

The global Muslim ummah needs to properly organise itself to ensure that we aren't denigrated and history isn't changed to suit the Zionist cabal which currently enjoys such a free pass.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

By making a really big fuss about these sort of sites, we are playing right into their hands and we give them even more of what they crave; publicity. Anyway, I'm afraid that petitions aren't allowed on the forum.

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.