Simple-Archivic-pictures of my future House..لقطه أرشيفيه من بيتي المتواضع !!!!

Are u like this House ?

• yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: :SMILY259:

Jazzak-Allah Khair for sharing akhi,this make you wonder "How short life is?".

:tti_sister: May Allah(Swt) forgive our sins.(Inshallah)

Ameen

faiz_fauzi

Assalamualaikum!

MASHAALLAH!THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting this.We really need to be remind of this.It is good that u have the guts to post this thread.
May ALLAH bless u brother.Graveyard and Death is a good reminder that all of us will be facing it.Most of us prefer not to talk about it and forget bout it.But smart person always think of his death.Have u ever think of ur condition of first nite in ur graveyard.How will it be.Can u answer the questions that will be ask by the malaikah?

Hopes and prayer that all of us will die in our syahadah.May ALLAH forgive all of our sins.May ALLAH lighten up our death.MAY WE COME BACK TO HIM IN OUR BEST CONDITION WITH ALL OF OUR SINS FORGIVEN,WITH HIS BLESSING,and with smile on our face!

AMIN AMIN AMIN YA RABBAL A'LAMIN!

JazakALLAHU Khair bro islamicfajr!

THANKS A LOT!

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam

:SMILY259:

Jazzak-Allah Khair for sharing akhi,this make you wonder "How short life is?".

:tti_sister: May Allah(Swt) forgive our sins.(Inshallah)

gazakum Allah khyiran..yeah what's short life..

Ameen 4 ur Dua`a

MASHAALLAH!THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting this.We really need to be remind of this.It is good that u have the guts to post this thread.
May ALLAH bless u brother.Graveyard and Death is a good reminder that all of us will be facing it.Most of us prefer not to talk about it and forget bout it.But smart person always think of his death.Have u ever think of ur condition of first nite in ur graveyard.How will it be.Can u answer the questions that will be ask by the malaikah?

Hopes and prayer that all of us will die in our syahadah.May ALLAH forgive all of our sins.May ALLAH lighten up our death.MAY WE COME BACK TO HIM IN OUR BEST CONDITION WITH ALL OF OUR SINS FORGIVEN,WITH HIS BLESSING,and with smile on our face!

AMIN AMIN AMIN YA RABBAL A'LAMIN!

JazakALLAHU Khair bro islamicfajr!

THANKS A LOT!

Ameen 4 ur Dua`a..bark Allah feek Akhi masha` Allah i like ur Reminder may Allah reward All us paradise n All us meet there

i leave u All in care of Allah..
<wasalam>

Noor to shine

THE prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam taught us to ask for the Firdouse alaala .......but This degree needs a true struggle within.

:laila:

co7a

may be not

it may be not a home i think it only level u will take a small time in their but ur home will be in jannah insha'allah...
wasalam

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam

THE prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam taught us to ask for the Firdouse alaala .......but This degree needs a true struggle within.

:laila:

Ameen ya Rab

أسأل الله أن يزرقنا وإياك الفردوس الأعلي

it may be not a home i think it only level u will take a small time in their but ur home will be in jannah insha'allah...

Ameen Akhi..may Allah Reward All us paradise and All us meet there..

..i wish u check this poem out :Laysal Ghareeb

i leave u All in care of Allah

<wasalam>