Simple reasoning

a_stranger

17:49

17_49.png

Sahih International
And they say, "When we are bones and crumbled particles, will we [truly] be resurrected as a new creation?"17:50

17_50.png

Sahih International
Say, "Be you stones or iron17:51

17_51.png

Sahih International
Or [any] creation of that which is great within your breasts." And they will say, "Who will restore us?" Say, "He who brought you forth the first time." Then they will nod their heads toward you and say, "When is that?" Say, "Perhaps it will be soon -17:52

17_52.png

Sahih International
On the Day He will call you and you will respond with praise of Him and think that you had not remained [in the world] except for a little."

a_stranger

17:99

17_99.png

Sahih International
Do they not see that Allah , who created the heavens and earth, is [the one] Able to create the likes of them? And He has appointed for them a term, about which there is no doubt. But the wrongdoers refuse [anything] except disbelief.

a_stranger

45:21

45_21.png

Sahih International
Or do those who commit evils think We will make them like those who have believed and done righteous deeds - [make them] equal in their life and their death? Evil is that which they judge.

a_stranger

3:59

3_59.png

Sahih International
Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.3:60

3_60.png

Sahih International
The truth is from your Lord, so do not be among the doubters.

a_stranger

3:83

3_83.png

Sahih International
So is it other than the religion of Allah they desire, while to Him have submitted [all] those within the heavens and earth, willingly or by compulsion, and to Him they will be returned?

a_stranger

19:7

19_7.png

Sahih International
[He was told], "O Zechariah, indeed We give you good tidings of a boy whose name will be John. We have not assigned to any before [this] name."19:8

19_8.png

Sahih International
He said, "My Lord, how will I have a boy when my wife has been barren and I have reached extreme old age?"19:9

19_9.png

Sahih International
[An angel] said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, for I created you before, while you were nothing.' "

a_stranger

13:33

13_33.png

Sahih International
Then is He who is a maintainer of every soul, [knowing] what it has earned, [like any other]? But to Allah they have attributed partners. Say, "Name them. Or do you inform Him of that which He knows not upon the earth or of what is apparent of speech?" Rather, their [own] plan has been made attractive to those who disbelieve, and they have been averted from the way. And whomever Allah leaves astray - there will be for him no guide.