Sincere salutation from Istanbul

Turk Gumption

Selamun Aleykum

Dear brothers and sisters and non-muslim friends all around the world . My name is Abdulhay, 23 years old student from Istanbul. I recently wacth many TTI videos through youtube. i have been so influenced after watching. There is no such as feeling to know getting new brothers and sisters from somewheres day after day.

May Allah grant His hidayah to all whole-hearted persons and keep us on right path Inshallah.

I am exciting to got membership on this forum and I hope we can build some brotherhood here. I'll be active member as soon as possible.

Best Regards

habib786

walaikum salaam brother .... welcome to TTI ... have a pleasant stay here ... expecting to learn more about islam from you .. Allah hafiz

NX01

:wasalam: ya akh.

Welcome to TTI. :SMILY259:

Feel free to view around. You are most welcome to join/contribute to our forums as you are now a member.

ebulfeth

ve aleküm esselam kardeşim, siteye hoş geldin. ben de senin gibi bu siteyi youtube 'dan gördüm ve gerçekten çok etkilendim.
galiba dünya sona doğru giderken tüm müslümanlar bu tür siteler sayesinde biraraya gelecek. buradakilerin çoğu sonradan müslüman olan kardeşlerimiz inşallah hem onlara hem bize yardımcı olursun.
Allah(c.c.) yar ve yardımcın olsun.
selamün aleyküm kardeşim.

you are welcome to tti
i guess in these hard times which we are close to our ends, these kinds of sites will help us to come together again.
ensha Allah azza wa calla will help you and all muslims.

Sauda17

Subhanallah !!!

More brothers in touch with their feminine side, may allah swt give you guidance :lol:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Oh my. This is so weird. How come a brother's thread is in the Sister's Only Area??? I think a mod accidentally moved it or maybe some technical error. WEIRD!!!

Sauda17

Salam sister Nazihah,
It made me laugh because their is another thread called "I want to communicate with islam community at Nederlands" and I was also shocked seeing brothers in the sisters only area. It was only until a pm'd a fellow confused sister who said a mod accidentally moved it . LOL

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam Sis Sauda,

LOL. We have to give a shout out to the mods.

:SMILY45:"WE HAVE A LOST BROTHER IN THE ONLY SISTERS AREA!!"

P.S: Mods please delete my posts once this thread have been moved back to it proper section or it will look odd." :biggrin:

Sauda17

Waalaikumsalam Sis Sauda,

LOL. We have to give a shout out to the mods.

:SMILY45:"WE HAVE A LOST BROTHER IN THE ONLY SISTERS AREA!!"

P.S: Mods please delete my posts once this thread have been moved back to it proper section or it will look odd." :biggrin:

Salam sis,

:lol: :SMILY45: not lost "brother" but "BROTHERS" LOL

Turk Gumption

Ahmet_Mulla ve ebulfeth kardeşler..

İkinizede teşekkür ederim.

galiba dünya sona doğru giderken tüm müslümanlar bu tür siteler sayesinde biraraya gelecek.

Müslümanların biraraya gelmesi konusunda çok iyimsersiniz. Allah razı olsun..

Lets hope so ...:shake:

A Kashmiri

Wailaikum Sallam WarahMatullahi Wabarakatahu................

Hope you had a lovely stay...

:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Nice meeting you,brother.

Selamun Aleykum

Dear brothers and sisters and non-muslim friends all around the world . My name is Abdulhay, 23 years old student from Istanbul. I recently wacth many TTI videos through youtube. i have been so influenced after watching. There is no such as feeling to know getting new brothers and sisters from somewheres day after day.

May Allah grant His hidayah to all whole-hearted persons and keep us on right path Inshallah.

I am exciting to got membership on this forum and I hope we can build some brotherhood here. I'll be active member as soon as possible.

Best Regards
~~~
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
[url=http://www.familylobby.com] [/URL]

Wa'alaikumusalam,

Assalamu'alaikum!
Masha'allah,
Alhamdulillah!

So glad to have you with us,brother.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

See you again,
~Wassalam