sister=fighting

beautiful is islam

Dear brother and sister of Islam and TII family I hope you guys are in the best health and may Allah swt increase your iman. The problem I have is I have been get into Fights with my sisters. The reason is I start to change this summer. Just stop wearing pants and showing my hair. Just stopped copying the disbelieves. I though I was can be okay with my sisters. Sense we were always close, but not. I start to make sure no more music in the house. My mom agrees with me and made sure no more music in the house. I got into so many fights with my foure sisters. Then they finally stop turn music on the house. But they stile listen to music, they never wan go to the mosque with me. Only one of them goes with me sometimes if she is in good mood. I don’t even hang out with my oldest sister anymore because I got into to much fight with her. She says some hurt full things even when she doesn’t know she is doing it. But my younger ones I always see them. Sometimes we good (only when I shut my mouth and not talk about realign with them). I just need someone to talk to about the religion. And sometime I even yell at them wan I can’t take their little annoying attitudes like they don’t care at all. Now I brought an I pod just to stay away from them. I know Allah can only help them find the right path like he helped me. But what can I do to make them learn at least somthing. So we don’t fight every time we talk about our realign. Pleas make to Duaa for my family. And pleas give me tips how not to get angry back with them so Allah will not be mad at me. I really don’t wan give up on them but I don’t wan be angry all the time which is true. I don’t even go anyplace with them anymore. Sometimes wan am get grocery if one them comes with me. I feel uncomforted because I am all cover up and she all shows up.
may allah help everymusilm find the truth path. :shymuslima1::girl3:

NourAlDeen

Bismillah rahmaani raheem.
All thanks and praises are due to ALLAH the Lord and Creator of the Universe. Whome ALLAH guides non can misguide and whome ALLAH misguides non can guide. May ALLAH guide us all and make us among those whome He is satisfied with. Amin ya rabb!!

Asalamu aleikum wr wb søster.

MashaALLAH søster, may ALLAH subahana wata'ala help you and be with you inshaALLAH.

The same heppened to me when I start covering up, but inshaALLAH ta'ala its just phase that will go over soon or it will take sometime inshaALLAH.
I have been there were I couldnt tell my litle sister to cover or wear some long skirts without my sister (the second oldest) wouldnt give a comment about it, and they always won. But alhamdulillah be patience and make du'a inshaALLAH.

My arabic/Islam ma'alim (teacher) told me once ''if you learn about you religion (become more religious) and try to guide your family to do good. No one will take you seriously, you might be teased or no one will listen to you. So the best thing to do in that case is to take someone/a friend with you home to make a little da'wa or soemthin ALLAHU a3lam'', so maybe you should do that? :)

May ALLAH be with you and may ALLAH guide you sisters and may ALLAH make us all steadfast in His religion, amin!!

Fi amanillah
Wa'billahi tawfiiq.

beautiful is islam

:salam2:
thank you sis that help alot. is aslo good to know am not the only one. may allah always be with you and may he always increes you IMan. i love you sis alot thank you for replaying.:hijabi::hearts:

rightpath_357

Sis- take it slowly- first just plan some fun stuff with them- halal fun stuff. Don't start to talk about religon the first time- take it slowly- ecreate the ond- then slowly discuss it- and keep on duaaing to Allah that they will find the right path. Ameen. :D

:hearts:

believers_path

Assalamualikum my dear sister.,
first thing is that dont force them for any thing n dnt impose every thing at sudden let the things settle..first try to show them n convince them of the good things of the deed like frst you have started with Hijab,first give them the significance of it not directly tel them its harm....and this is halah n helfire ......n this n that... for some time work on prayers topic then go for music part give them or gift them some good nasheed CDs then talk to them on hijab(covering head)
and you be regular with your duties, and if get angry with you you only first go n say sorry to them that will attract them after all they r your sisters.n show them express your love for them only for Allahs sake. n good to here that your mom supports you. u can also share many thing with your mom n your tti sisters,
May Allah help you take care
lots of Love n wishes