Sister Maja N becomes Muslim from Slovenia

Muslim-

FROM CHRISTIANITY TO ISLAM
Story of sister from Slovenia

I never thougnt of changing my religion, on the contrary, I have fully rejected it. My faith in Christianity was »strong«. There would come days, when I would deepen in myself and start to think about the happenings in the Bible, about the words, which were said by the priest on his sermon. I would questioned myself about things, on which I didn't get answers and I just left it incomprehensible and unexplained. Sometimes I'd declare my feelings to God, I'd cry and hope for the next day will be better and nicer.

With a single day, with some beautiful and wonderful words my life changed. Some agree with the statement: »In love is everything possible!« I always agreed with the statement, but I would never sacrifice for love something, which means much more to me – my religion. I was never prepared to do such a thing therefore I would never let someone do that to me, who loved me.

Religion is some kind of higher love, which can not be compared with any other. It gives you the sence of life and with it you can experience love, which you can not get from a person. Everyone must find his own sence of life, which will bear interest at the end.

Also this boy realized his sence of life. He realized the sence of life of everyone, however many people are not aware of this. Since his recognition I'm not the one he loves most. I can not get used to the fact, although I understand him. I respected his courage and determination that he told me that God is the most important to him.

Conversations began about Islam and day by day I was convinced that I have to know more. But I was afraid of the errors in my faith. I affirmed that I don't need this searching of truth. If I think now about this searching of truth, I know that I was searching it, although I didn't admit it.

My first encounter with Islam was years ago, but I didn't know exactly what it means. My encounter began with fragments about Muhammed's a.s. life, but I wanted more.

I began understanding the life of muslims, which many reproach. Life diverts many people from religion, because they don't understand, what is happening in so religious persons. I realized that a muslim, which lives by the islamic law, doesn't suffer. Such can be peaceful, because he knows he will be rewarded on the Next Life for his good deeds.

What Islam teaches also teaches Christianity, but such love I never felt for God as I did in Islam. I started respecting Islam. The relationship with God attracted me most. A person should remember Him on every step and thank him for every breath. Our duty is to respect God, to fear him, because He is the only one from who this life exists and the only one, who we turn to help. God gives, keeps and takes lifes.

Today I still question myself, how I came to Islam. It seems to me like it ran fast by me and I didn't realize my acceptance. I wonder why this honour of truth was given to me. With every day I thank God for my cognizance, because I couldn't get a better gift.

Stranje, 21.1.2007

Maja N.

http://www.resnica-haq.com/eng_od_krsc_do_isl.htm