sisters in my area?

lozzin

Salem Alikoum sisters

I hope you are all ok. It has been a few months since i have taken my shahada and im struggling a little in my dene.

In the area that i live (mansfield,notts.UK)there are not many sisters around and i would love to meet new sisters who i could sit and chat to and hopefully they can help me learn more and more about becoming a good muslima.My husband is always on hand to help but sometimes he gets a bit too carried away and i feel a little overpowered and anyway its always best to get a womans point of view on things!
If you are in my area and fancy meeting up or even emailing then it would be great to hear from you.I do feel a little lost on my own sometimes.Most of my friends are non muslim and typical English(as i used to be)and i cannot discuss things with them.
Unfortunately,apart from my husband and a few brothers i met through the mesjid,i havent told anyone about me being muslim.I dont feel ready to share it with anyone yet as its still all new to me.

It would be great to hear from my sisters.

Salem

Lots of love,
Your sister Lorraine:shymuslima1:

ousama34

5 X SALAH = JANAT
salam

:salam2: sister its really good to know that ALLAH SUBHAN TALLAH has guided you to the right path of ISLAM,,,, i am a brother livin in U.K hopefuly u ll find any sister tht you can share your point of view with,,, i just pray to ALLAH that HE gives you strenth to undergo all the worldy hardships of life and grant you jannah in hereafter

Abu_Luqmann

assalamualaikum,

I know a revert sister in walsall, birmingham. Would that be of use to you. Do let me know if you need her contact details

Iman has its ups and downs sist3r. We all suffer from it. Hold on to the rope of Allah (swt) and he will guide you, Insha Allah

May He make it easy for you

salam

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum sister,

Iman has its ups and downs sist3r. We all suffer from it. Hold on to the rope of Allah (swt) and he will guide you, Insha Allah

May He make it easy for you

I double ^^^^ that :D - I'm sorry but I don't live in UK :( ~ I feel useless right now, but my duas will be with you.

Walaikumasalam

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
CONGRAGULATION SISTER!!!
Welcome to ISLAM and TTI... May u benefit from this site InshAllah..:) May Allah make it easy for u in this world and the hereafter InshAlllah... Ameen

Sry i dnt live in UK.. but InshAllah i will make duaas 4 u.. :)
Enjoy ur stay :D

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salaam:D
Salam Alekum
CONGRAGULATION SISTER!!!
Welcome to ISLAM and TTI... May u benefit from this site InshAllah..:) May Allah make it easy for u in this world and the hereafter InshAlllah... Ameen

Sry i dnt live in UK.. but InshAllah i will make duaas 4 u.. :)
Enjoy ur stay:D
I second this sister, iam a sister but I dont live in the UK, inshaAllah if you need any help you can post stuff to the sister's section or just PM a sister. inshaAllah everything will be ok, Allah has Guided and inshaAlah we ask HIM to keep guiding you.Ameen
Wasalamu Alaikum:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister!, i am so happy, so happy that i cannot tell you..oh! sister welcome to islam..may allah protect you from the trap of satan (ameen)