Sister's only access gone?

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

I noticed I can no longer view/read the sister's only section. Is this a technical error or do I have to request accesss again? Thank you for your time and support.

Wasalaam

samiha

---------
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam

have you checked in the His or Her section part of TTI? It's the only way to get to the sub-forum with the sisters area and brothers area.

Here's a link : Sister's Only Area

I hope it works, it's fine with me

wasalam

ShyHijabi

Wa alaykum salam

have you checked in the His or Her section part of TTI? It's the only way to get to the sub-forum with the sisters area and brothers area.

Here's a link : Sister's Only Area

I hope it works, it's fine with me

wasalam

Yes, that was when I realized that I no longer have access. I still do not. Is there a way to rectify this?

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Alright, it seems like this is a widespread problem with more than one user. InshaAllah we'll look into it. It doesnt seem like everyone is having this problem, although I'm not sure.

Is this the same for the brothers as well?

wasalam

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I cant get into the sisters only section too i thought it was my membership expiring or i got blocked by an administrator hope its not that lol

hope you find out the problem inshallah and may allah reward you all for your work ameen

:wasalam:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
All you have to do just go to Forum

Then to HIS AND HER WORLD

Then right on the top you should see SISTERS ONLY AREA

and OPEN SISTERS ROOM
I feel recently Like I been the only one posting there :)
may be because something wrong ,but Im able to view it

waaleikum salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicomu

Personaly me,I am not member on sister private area,but I think due to the incoviences that have apeared you should ask Administator of the site Inshallah,as he is encarge for the Administration.

I hope Inshallah I could help you some how dear sister.:)

May Allah bless you.

:wasalam:

ShyHijabi

salam aleikum
All you have to do just go to Forum

Then to HIS AND HER WORLD

Then right on the top you should see SISTERS ONLY AREA

and OPEN SISTERS ROOM
I feel recently Like I been the only one posting there :)
may be because something wrong ,but Im able to view it

waaleikum salam

I think quite a few of us no longer have access to the sister's only area...maybe a technical glitch? This is what I see when I try to enter the sister's only area:

ShyHijabi, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

samiha

---------
Staff member

I think it was some sort of problem for a while, where nobody but the Admins seemed to have access to the area.

Is it fixed now?

Also if you've requested entrance into sister's club and haven't been entered yet (and are a female), then please bear with patience for a little while inshaAllah and we'll approve all requests.

wasalam