Sisters only club

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I have sended pms several weeks to moderators (7 of them at that time) about joining sisters only club but it is still invisible to me.

:SMILY309:

I am sister. Why I can´t joint to this club? Ask Sakeena or Aapa do they think I am real sister or not. So why nobody don´t let me to join me to there?

:shymuslima1:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH

I am sister. Why I can´t joint to this club? Ask Sakeena or Aapa do they think I am real sister or not. So why nobody don´t let me to join me to there?

:shymuslima1:

hihihi we believe that you are a real sister :) not need to ask anyone !! even it is clear from your name sister harb :D most probably mods are busy in these days, it took some time for me to be accepted there also "it is a secreeeet place !!! not easy to enter hihihii , dont worry it ll be solved soon ;)

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa 'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullah

Sister I sent you a PM weeks and weeks ago (July 31st in fact) regarding this matter, did it not go through perhaps?

The below is a jist of it:
samiha said:
Assalamu 'alaykum

Anyways to access the sister's Club you must send in a request which is then approved by one of the Mods. (At this point its namely myself so if you just send in the request I can get you approved inshaAllaah) The request is located under the toolbar option for the User CP. Once there - click under Group Memberships and send in a request.

Or alternatively just click here: Group memberships

I hope to see you soon in the sister's club inshaAllah, as it'll open your eyes to a whole other side of some of us sisters ;-)

Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

BarakAllaahu feeki

I can give no other advice than what I sent before. For us Moderators to approve you - you must request access into the sister's club. It's not about not believing you to be a female ukhti... I know very well that you are, it's just we don't physically enter anyone into the club (only the Admin has permission to do that) - we only accept requests.

I hope that it helps and that you are able to enter the Sister's Club soon inshaAllaah

wasalam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Sister I sent you a PM weeks and weeks ago (July 31st in fact) regarding this matter, did it not go through perhaps?

The below is a jist of it:

I can give no other advice than what I sent before. For us Moderators to approve you - you must request access into the sister's club. It's not about not believing you to be a female ukhti... I know very well that you are, it's just we don't physically enter anyone into the club (only the Admin has permission to do that) - we only accept requests.

I hope that it helps and that you are able to enter the Sister's Club soon inshaAllaah

wasalam

I have followed your advices as still get this:

This does not appear to be a public user group.

I have sended pms to 6 moderators mentioned in sisters group and also to br Mabsoot about this matter as request of joining.

:SMILY309:

Do I make something wrong by joining?

:girl3: I feel I am stupid.

samiha

---------
Staff member

Aww I'm sorry sis, I don't know everything about this site yet, but I will speak to the Admin about your case inshaAllaah and we'll try to get something sorted.

Please don't worry, it's nothing to do with you at all! It may just be a glitch with the site, and we'll try to work around it hopefully and get back to you as soon as possible.

For right now though all I can ask is your patience, I'm sorry that this is happening =(

wasalaam

samiha

---------
Staff member

As I mentioned the jist is in this thread... try clicking here: Group memberships and just sending in a request. It should work inshaAllaah as I've had a few new people request lately.

samiha

---------
Staff member

Not always, it depends on the reliability of the poster, yes a bit with how many posts they have, and a few other issues. However for the most part approvals are not too difficult - so welcome to the sister's club as well!

In fact welcome to all of the new sisters- mashaAllaah it'll be great to have you with us! =)