Video Six Ladies converting to Islam .. Live

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Can someone please post all the incidents of Allah/God/Jehovah/Yahweh calling someone his son in the Old and New Testaments to put BG out of his misery?

Because I'm pretty sure it's not unique to Jesus (pbuh).

BGfromGB

Six ladies converting

Can someone please post all the incidents of Allah/God/Jehovah/Yahweh calling someone his son in the Old and New Testaments to put BG out of his misery?

Because I'm pretty sure it's not unique to Jesus (pbuh).
Yes I can.I have just done it.
In fact why don't you read the WHOLE chapter and you will see the context quite clearly. Its not me that's being miserable. What I see is what I read and what I read is what I believe. Period.
Unlike some people, I do not make assumptions in order to satisfy my religious agenda. Nevertleless I have an open mind and like I said, I would dearly love to hear from a convert, his/her reasons for converting.

BGfromGB

Six ladies converting

i just don't like it when people start clapping. they shouldn't do that. as the sheikh rightly said it is not from sunnah.
Why can't they clap. These people are euphoric about their creator. It is not a sin. G-d did not create us to be miserable and unsmiling. He created us to be serious, sad, happy and joyous to name a few attributes HE has besytowed on us. It is not a sin to be joyous about our creator.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

Allah Hu Akbar

:ma: this is wonderful, Jazzak-Allah khair for sharing.:blackhijab:

Alhamdullilah it is so great to hear that sisters and brothers coming on to the right path and embracing Islam.:hijabi:

:wasalam:

visionusman

being content
Why can't they clap. These people are euphoric about their creator. It is not a sin. G-d did not create us to be miserable and unsmiling. He created us to be serious, sad, happy and joyous to name a few attributes HE has besytowed on us. It is not a sin to be joyous about our creator.
SubhanAllah. All praises are for the Lord, the creator of the universe. It is not wrong my brother to be joyous, but the Prophet SAW actually did forbid us from clapping. Especially in public. We should therefore be joyous according to the way the Prophet SAW taught us.

apocalypse77

SubhanAllah. All praises are for the Lord, the creator of the universe. It is not wrong my brother to be joyous, but the Prophet SAW actually did forbid us from clapping. Especially in public. We should therefore be joyous according to the way the Prophet SAW taught us.

erm..what is the main reason for forbidding clapping and why?can u quote which hadith it came from?

basheer76

Something wrong

Yes I can.I have just done it.
In fact why don't you read the WHOLE chapter and you will see the context quite clearly. Its not me that's being miserable. What I see is what I read and what I read is what I believe. Period.
Unlike some people, I do not make assumptions in order to satisfy my religious agenda. Nevertleless I have an open mind and like I said, I would dearly love to hear from a convert, his/her reasons for converting.

Well, why did you make assumption that what you read is authentic ?
The Quran is open to any challenge about its authenticity and consistency. You can find plenty of opinions about the Quran, but you can search by
youself then judge it by yourself if it's authentic or not.

My point is that your source of information is not reliable and authentic because it was not preserved and protected from alteration.

So, I think, first of all, you may need to make sure the foundations of your belief and references are reliable and authentic; then, you can move on to discussing other issues.

Peace.

BGfromGB

Six ladies converting

Well, why did you make assumption that what you read is authentic ?
The Quran is open to any challenge about its authenticity and consistency. You can find plenty of opinions about the Quran, but you can search by
youself then judge it by yourself if it's authentic or not.

My point is that your source of information is not reliable and authentic because it was not preserved and protected from alteration.

So, I think, first of all, you may need to make sure the foundations of your belief and references are reliable and authentic; then, you can move on to discussing other issues.

Peace.
My 'assumption' is based on the fact that given the context in which that chapter was written and in fact the preceeding chapters tell a distinct story, so naturally I assume it to be authentic. Secondly, if that verse was tampered with before the founding of Islam, why did the Almighty say so in no uncertain terms in the Qu'ran?
You have no basis whatsoever to disprove that verse. If you do, then we would have heard about it long, long ago. And until such time you can disprove the authenticity of that verse, I will continue to regard it as being authentic.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Hello BGfromGB

well it seems you are in mood of debating more than learning about Islam if that the case then this not a good place for debates, if you want to learn we are all ears for your questions, I think it will be better if you start searching more about Islam.. watch some of the videos of Ahmed Deedat whcin you can search them on google video..

and as about the prophet Mohammed peace be up on him you mentioned in one of your posts that you didnt find anything about prophet Mohammed peace be up on him, here its in which language you would like to read about prophet Mohammed peace be up on him !

Prophet Mohammed peace be up on him

Wa salaam alikom

abdelraheim

The messengers are insignificant next to the Lord Of The Worlds. Here are some quotes from the Bible and one from the Quran. The original teaching of Jesus PBUH have changed. The Romans voted to elevate the status of Jesus in the Council of Nicia. This is a historical fact. Many of the early christian books were banned.

The messengers prophets are but bringers of the message. The message is : The lord is one and worship is for him and him alone. Just like the 1st commandment in the Torah/Old Testament, just like what all the prophets taught the people.

Peace
Abdel Raheim

John 8
28: So Jesus said, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and I do nothing on My own initiative, but I speak these things as the Father taught Me.

50: "But I do not seek My glory; there is One who seeks and judges.

54: Jesus answered, "If I glorify Myself, My glory is nothing; it is My Father who glorifies Me, of whom you say, 'He is our God';

John 20:17
"I ascend unto my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God."

John 12: 48-49
Whoever rejects me and does not accept my words has something to judge him: the word that I spoke, it will condemn him on the last day, because I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and speak.

John 5:30
I can of my own authority do nothing. (John 5:30)

Quran 21: 27 - 29
And they say, The Most Merciful has taken a son. Exalted is He! Rather, they are [but] honored servants.

They cannot precede Him in word, and they act by His command.

And whoever of them should say, Indeed, I am a god besides Him that one We would recompense with Hell. Thus do We recompense the wrongdoers.

Arshad

The miracles from Prophet Mohammed

Dear BG from GB

Assalaam Alaikum,
May the blessing of the lord be with you.
You are truly a good proposition to advent the phylosophy of Islam.
We as muslims revere Jesus PBUH and believe in his miracles and signs as steadfast as any other Christian or perhaps we follow his teachings even more better and accurately than what the Christians do, we believe Jesus PBUH has been ressurected and will return and relieve us from the missery of the satan (Shytan) and kill the Dajjal as stated in all the books from Allah swt.
"The Angeel The Zaboor the torat and the Quran."

Simillarly we believe that Mohammed PBUH is the last prophet sent to earth for sealing the faith and true religion of Islam.
Isn't it a Miracle that the Quran was revealed through him and no other man and the Quran itself is a miraculous scripture with the words of Allah swt.
Isn't it a miracle that it was revealed 1400 yrs ago and it contains all the inovations that have been researched today or in the 20th centuiry. Like the growth of the embryo, the the circumbullation of the universe.the way of life the human rights and the aquity and equality to woman and the protection and preservation of the entire text in its original form. You name it and you will find it there within.How much thankless can man be when even the existance of life is armoured and havened with the light of the holy text.

Then what the Prophet PBUH has in store to show the signs of his deeds which are no less than a miracle, The prophet is the only example of a leader to have gained a following of the multiple millions of people around the globe. Isn't that miracle enough! He was a total illiterate till his death and yet he narrated the most brilliant verses of the Quran, which till this day is in ite original form even with the pauses comma's appostrphies and stops.
Then the showing of the splitting of the moon and narrating the entire process to the people , and yet the people blamed him of just another magic, Ref. to Sura Al-Qamar verse 54/1-2 and so on.
And today we have the proof from the digital image sent from the moon showing the the seams where it split and joined again, and it has been established that this could have happened only fif the moon had severed and joined again. What more do you ask, from this Prophet the humble servant of Allah and mankind also as he served both.
It is miracle by itself that an illiterate (The Prophet PBUH) led a force of 300 men against an army of unbelievers adolators scheeming and avenging greedy and child and woman molesters and what not! And all the strategic planning and schematic arrangement of man and designing of bunkers and trenches etc etc.

And lastly do you deny the revelation on the function of the entire universe that God brought to us through The Last Prophet sas PBUH.

I am not an Alim nor a learned man yet, I have tried to put down what ever little knowledge that I have accumulated from the umpteenth of reliable sources "The learned, The book of revelations and the Hadhith.

For all those who read this please pardone my ignorence, I may be wrong.
just correct me if you will, May Allah Forgive me
JazaakAllah Khair

I wish those young ladies well.
What stops me from converting is YESHUA's teachings in the scriptures. I cannot forsake him for Mohammed. His (YESHUA's) teachings are truly awesome. He was and is and always will be a man of love, morality,kindness, and peace.The epitome of humaness sent down by the Almighty. He was risen and sits with the ELOHIM. He is alive in heaven.
And this is my dilemma. What good news did Mohammed bring? What attributes as a sign of prophethood did he have that YESHUA did not?
Where are his teachings and how are they compatible to Allah's revelations in the Koran?
Yes I read the Koran and read the words of Allah. But those are Allah's teachings and not from Mohammed.
Maybe I am missing something, but I woulld dearly love to hear from a convert and to see what motivated him/her.

BGfromGB

Videos of people who become muslims

Hello BGfromGB

well it seems you are in mood of debating more than learning about Islam if that the case then this not a good place for debates, if you want to learn we are all ears for your questions, I think it will be better if you start searching more about Islam.. watch some of the videos of Ahmed Deedat whcin you can search them on google video..

and as about the prophet Mohammed peace be up on him you mentioned in one of your posts that you didnt find anything about prophet Mohammed peace be up on him, here its in which language you would like to read about prophet Mohammed peace be up on him !

Prophet Mohammed peace be up on him

Wa salaam alikom
But my dear friend, that is precisely why I am here. Like I said I am not a Jew and I am no longer a christian. But like you I am passionate about my Almighty. HE comes first in my life.

But one thing I am not. I am NOT a follower for the sake of being a follower. If I am to believe in the Islamic faith then it is incumbent on me to learn about the faith 'warts and all'. Just as you do the christian faith, I am no different to you. God has commanded us all to be aware 'of wolves in sheeps clothing' Now dont get me wrong here. I am NOT saying Islam is a wolf. But I have to be certain about who,why,when and how when it comes down to worshipping G-d. Just as people do in all faiths.

If I am in the wrong website, then I am sorry. I did not mean to upset the comfort and lifestyle of this site. I am being bombarded left right and centre by all and sundry especially by some of your brothers on this site.

I get the feeling that I'm not welcome here. People have told me that Allah has decided my fate. (See post above). That is simply not true. And here I have a major problem with the seeming intolerance I seem to be experiencine on this site. People don't decide for me. I decide for myself.

God GAVE us a choice. He does NOT choose for us. If he did why did he create us in the first place?

Be that as it may. Because i truly love my Creator I will continue to look for a spiritual home. There must be other sites out there who are willing to help.

Obviously this is the wrong site, and I am truly sorry to all you folk out there for upsetting the applecart. If i have upset your comfort zones, please accept my apologies. It was not intentional. And so I must leave. I wish you all well.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello BG,

You have the right to ask questions (decently) that you need to know regarding Islam, that is why we have in the first place opened this site for, so anyone is welcome!
Also this is not a free speech site, and neither a debating one.

Here is the rules of the forum: Forum Rules. In case you feel that a member is violating them, you simply send a PM to one of the Moderators and tell them about it, and we shall deal with it.

If about Islam it is that you want to know more, then you are not in the wrong website for sure.

You decide for yourself what is the best for you for sure, and you will be responsible for your own choices in life, and deeds, that is what we believe as well.
"Whoever goes right, then he goes right only for the benefit of his ownself. And whoever goes astray, then he goes astray to his own loss. No one laden with burdens can bear another's burden..." Chapter: Al-Isra (17) Verse #: 15

We cannot make you stay, if you feel that you are not able to bear with muslims because they have a different point of view of things, then I dont know what to say.

But for sure this site is not one of those to treat their members badly (as I said if there is someone that does so you only need to tell us), although you should consider that we cannot always keep an eye on all of the members, that is impossible!

I wish you a good day and good health, and guidance.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
If it's in the US then the aside about the rugby must've sailed over a lot of people's heads as I don't believe it's even as popular as soccer over there.

Still, hats off to those six ladies (though Brother Yasin counted four) for having the courage to take shahadah in such a public arena, and may Allah guide and bless them for the rest of their days.

I wonder what's in those bags he handed out? Apart from a free Quran :D