Slam Aleikum from NZ

FindThe1Truth

Hello everyone, I am glad to join your community here. I am from Auckland, NZ. I am 50 y/o, artist-designer.
I have been always interested in religion and spirituality, used to be a Christian for a very long time, but recently began finding the "missing links" of Christianity in the Islam, which amazed and excited me. I hope to learn more here, where everyone can share their ideas, findings and feelings in brotherly love.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome back to Islam!

Hello everyone, I am glad to join your community here. I am from Auckland, NZ. I am 50 y/o, artist-designer.
I have been always interested in religion and spirituality, used to be a Christian for a very long time, but recently began finding the "missing links" of Christianity in the Islam, which amazed and excited me. I hope to learn more here, where everyone can share their ideas, findings and feelings in brotherly love.

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
[url=http://www.familylobby.com] [/URL]

Assalamu'alaikum!

Masha'allah
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome back to Islam
And Welcome
to tti brother.

So good to have you with
us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
you
and all muslim.

Take Care!
~Wassalam

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah

glad to have you here,
........................................Slam Aleikum from NZ
............it should be Asalaam..recommended.. asalaam aleykum

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Hi!
welcome to the site, sir. Hope you get to learn this beautiful way of life. I ask Allah to guide your heart to Islaam.

ahmed3711

welcome brother we're happy dat u wound the right path or Islam :)
wishing u all da best in ur coming life Inshallah

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Hi,

Welcome to TTI. Hope you benefit and enjoy from your stay with us.

strive-may-i

wasalaam,

We hope you get to practice from what you learn. The benefits are amazing and undescribably, May Allah guide you and us .... Ameen.

When you say 'interested in religion and spirituality', Is it academic? Where you see this leading you to. And how you intended to benefit from it??

sclavus

Warm welcomes to the forums, good brother. This site is a repository of knowldege and a gathering of Muslims from every country and every background.

With the help of Allahm you'll learn!

Peace and blessings!