Serious Slaves of Rahman (The Beneficent) and the Slaves of Satan

Mohammad Rafoqie

TSTLOGOHEADERTEXT.jpg

Slaves of Rahman (The Beneficent) and the Slaves of Satan:astaghfirullah:

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

Allah Almighty Says in the holy Qur’an,” I created the Jinn and humankind only that they might worship Me. I seek no livelihood from them, nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Lo! Allah! He is that giveth livelihood, the Lord of Unbreakable might” (Az-Zariyat: 58).

These verses reveal that men and Jinn have been created only for the worship of Allah Almighty, Allah has sent hundred thousand and twenty four (more or less) His holy Prophets (May peace and mercy of Allah be upon them). They conveyed the real way of worship by setting up the good examples according to the commands of God . Those who followed the good example and surrendered themselves before the command of Allah, are called the slaves of Allah (faithful believers), and those who opposed the holy Prophets and did not obey them and choose another way of worship except Islam, are called ‘ slaves of Satan’.

When Allah Almighty created Hazrat Adam (A.S.) and ordered to the angels to fall prostrate before him, then all fell prostrate but Iblis. The holy Qur’an reveals,” He (Allah) said: What hindered thee that thou didst not fall prostrate when I bad thee? (Iblis) said I am better than him. Thou created me of fire while him Thou didst create of mud.
He said then go down hence! It is not for thee to show pride here, so go forth! Lo! Thou art of those degraded.
He said: Reprieve me till the day when they are raised. (from the dead).
He said: Lo! Thou art of those reprieved. He said: Now, because thou hast sent me astray, verily I shall lurk in ambush for then and Thy Right Path.

Then I shall come upon them from before them and from behind them and from their right hand and from their left hand and Thou wilt not find most of them beholden” (unto Thee) (Al-A’raf:15)

Now it is proved that Satan is the clear enemy of mankind and all the human beings are of two categories.

Those who follow the command of Allah, are the slaves of The Rahman (The Beneficent) and those who follow Iblis, are the slave of Satan.

Now the situation is like this:

Allah Almighty Says,” it is My order O mankind, do such and such! Have faith in Me, establish worship for five times daily, pay the poor-due, keep fasting in the month of Ramadan and offer Hajj” etc.

While on the other hand Satan says, ”It is my order do such and such; it is not necessary to have faith in only one God, because there are too many other gods and goddess except Allah to have faith in them. They can help you, and fulfill your needs and can remove pain and troublesome condition from you.

So, as we see that most of mankind follow his command and ascribe partners to Allah Almighty.

Similarly, he misleads a faithful believer asking him not to establish prayers:-

“My friend! There is no need to offer prayers and you are the young, make marry and pass a pleasant life in this beautiful world! When you will become an old man, then there will be no way for you except to go to the mosque, offer prayers and to have your sins forgiven”.

So as we see that most of the Muslims don’t offer prayers five times daily permanently, but some don’t offer absolutely and some offer one or more, and some offer only ‘Juma’ or Eid prayers.

Similarly he stops a believer from having beard lest he might be called a “mullah”.

And when the month of Ramadan falls, he says to the believer:-

“Friend! Don’t keep fast in such a hot summer season and you have delicious juice, cold water and other tasty foods in your home; so enjoy them, lest you should die due to thrust and hunger, please have mercy on you”.

So, most of the believers don’t keep fasting and remain busy in eating and drinking secretly.

Allah Almighty Says in the holy Qur’an,”And there is not a beast in the earth but the sustenance thereof dependeth on Allah. He knoweth its habitation and its repository. All is in a clear record” (Hood: 6).

But Satan whisper,” O my close friend! ‘halal’ provision can’t sufficient for your entire needs till you mix somewhat ‘haram’ (unlawful) in it, and keep in your mind that it is unlawful only in the sight of Shariah not in the sight of society. So if you take bribery or mix something into a food item, or do something wrong, then it makes no difference, but you will pass a standard life due to ”haram provision”.

These are some examples revealing the diplomacy of Iblis to mislead human being. He tries his best to destroy the whole good deeds of a believer.

But, surprising! He will set him free from all his tricks, tactics, double-dealing and the allegations raised upon him for misleading the human beings. The holy Qur’an reveals,” And Satan saith, when the matter hath been decided: Lo! Allah promised you a promise of truth, and I promised you, and then failed you. And I had no power over you save I called unto you and ye obeyed me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can ye help me. Lo! I disbelieved in that which ye before ascribed to me. Lo! For wrong doers is a painful doom” (Ibramim:22).

It is the need of time for all faithful believers not to follow the commands of Iblis and surrender themselves before Allah . So that they might become the slaves of Rahman and not the slaves of Satan.

Last edited: