slient(thankx every sister and brother tooomuch)

slient

i wnat to say every brother and sister too much that pray for m.i'mthe girl that write that day my husband is beating from 3day and plz pray for me now i want to tell u every thing is o.k now.same day he came backfromhis jobhe is politeto me and make excuse for me.he is doctor he dressedmy wounds and say to me sorry the holiday he take for going family he take me for other place outing and told me sorry toomuch time. u know i don't want towrite my problem like this but that time i was tooomuch upset it's come on my mine if i'll write like this at least there is hands that pray for my life in their prays so i write someone write for me go back ur family i can go easily my sister is also doctor she canhelp v.well that time but i don,t want to make more hurt frommy side. one brother offer me to help leave this person toomuch thankx but i want tomakethis man as my best change hope u all will remember me ur prays and i'm again toooo much thankx full for all of u toomuch.allah will give every things whatever u want.

Joanna-Aisha

MashaAllah! Sister, I feel so much better when I can read that you are OK. InshaAllah everything will go as you want....Take good care, and remember, you are Muslimah, an dyou deserve respect from all ppl especially your husband!Salam alykoum!

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
Al Hamdulellah
I am so happy for you, inshAllah you will be reward for your patinet inshAllah
Salam Aleikum

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

ASALAMA ALEIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATU NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU SISTER MAY ALLAH (swt) GUIDE YOUR MAN TO THE STRAIGHT PATH AMIN. AND MAY ALLAH MAKE THINGS EASY FOR YOU .

Allah 's Apostle said, "Treat women nicely, for a women is created from a rib, and the most curved portion of the rib is its upper portion, so, if you should try to straighten it, it will break, but if you leave it as it is, it will remain crooked. So treat women nicely

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW ) said: "The best among you are those who treat their wives in the best manner." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 217

Narrated Aisha - "(The Prophet Muhammad) never beat anyone with his hand, neither a woman nor a servant." - Sahih Muslim, Hadith 1082

AAminAA

Amatullah
:salam2:

Alhamdulillah sister ! Everything happends for a reason. I'm sorry that you had to experience that , but insha'Allah maybe throug that your husband is going to become a better muslim and only if he reachesh that, he'll treat you the right way.

I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart. May Allah's mercy be upon you and your family. Ameen !

:salam2: