Smile is a charity... so, smile

rayhanm

fight for right
Dear all in Islam,
:salam2:

My name is Rayhan...working with the animation and doc film. This is my first time here. I was given this link by someone from Turkey. I'm delighted to be here with you all. Please feel free to contact me for any work related to ummah.

At the moment working on a audio CD production called "SMILE"...

Massalam,
Rayhan

zarah

Islam
Staff member

Welcome to the website,Inshallah hope you benefit from this site.

:SMILY139:<---------------- Alhamdullilah done my bit.

:wasalam:

SweetAmirah

I work in radio production so if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to contact me inshallah.

Welcome to TTI!!! Its absolutely a blessing from ALLAH SWT!~!!`

whitehijab

:ma: both u work in the interesting field. is it an islamic company sister rayhan and sister sweetamirah? i mean the company that u both working at...
btw, glad to know u sister rayhan. big welcome to tti site. u won't regret browsing this site insyaAllah :SMILY206:

:muslim_child:

SweetAmirah

:ma: both u work in the interesting field. is it an islamic company sister rayhan and sister sweetamirah? i mean the company that u both working at...
btw, glad to know u sister rayhan. big welcome to tti site. u won't regret browsing this site insyaAllah :SMILY206:

Mine is not yet in the Islamic Field. I am just finishing my degree in school, which is Radio communications. That is where I gained my production skills.
I always offer them up for Islamic uses!

whitehijab

Mine is not yet in the Islamic Field. I am just finishing my degree in school, which is Radio communications. That is where I gained my production skills.
I always offer them up for Islamic uses!

:ma: glad to know that. u hv the opportunity to promote Islam to the world insyaAllah. keep ur effort on offering them :hijabi:

whitehijab

Dear all in Islam,

My name is Rayhan...working with the animation and doc film. This is my first time here. I was given this link by someone from Turkey. I'm delighted to be here with you all. Please feel free to contact me for any work related to ummah.

At the moment working on a audio CD production called "SMILE"...

Massalam,
Rayhan

:shymuslima1: please apologize me. i used to meet with girls with that name at my country. it sound feminin though.
btw, glad to know about ur field of work :hijabi:

rayhanm

fight for right
Insha Allah, I'll do my best to help.
All this welcoming message, it is overwhelming....
May Allah give reward you all with the best of his rewards...

[And I know the place where girls have Rayhan and also I know where people carry Rayhan in their pockets and sometimes wrap around their head gear /turban]

It is a beautiful ummah...
I am glad that I am part of this rainbow family.

Massalam,
Rayhan