So I am seriously thinking about moving to U.K. due to sicko

dawahforever

Asalaamu Alaikum

Ok this weekend we watched SICKO and I can't even believe what we saw. As Canadians we always knew our system was amazing and that the Americans were having a hard time but not to the extent that that movie showed. If you didnt' tell me the name of the country those things were happening in I would have thought it was some sort of third world dictatorship! I wonder why on earth muslims keep flocking to the US! The US looks like a country that needs to be saved! But they go around the world "saving" others! The leaders of the US seem to be the most evil people in the world..not only causing horror around the world but right in their own backyards. I cannot imagine how they sleep at night! No wonder after hurricane katrina the gov't took their sweet time to help anyone. IF anyone wants to change the gov't there its going to take a miracle considering the way all the politicians have been bought off! Man there should be an uprising in the streets. Its amazing how complacent Americans are..but they are just as that English doctor described them. I think everyone should watch this movie and whoever is in the US should do something about what's going on or at least leave!

Wa Salaamu Alaikum
D4E