Sodomy in Islam

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Sexual Relations with the same gender.

Allah The Most Wise says:
"Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!" [Quran-165-166]
“And come not near unto adultery. Lo! it is an abomination and an evil way” (Surah Al-Isra’: Ayah: 32).
The Noble Messenger of Allah [pbuh] is reported to have said:

"Allaah will not look at a person (with pleasure) who commits sodomy with a man or a woman" (Hadith-Sahih al-Jami # 7678)
"Lesbianism by women is adultery between them." (Tabarani, sahih)"
"A person who behaves in the manner of the people of Lut, meaning commits sodomy, is distanced from Allah T’aala’s mercy."
(Hadith- Ibn Abbas)
"Kill the one who sodomizes and the one who lets if be done to him." (Tirmidhi, a sahih (authentic) hadith)
Noble Messenger of Allah [pbuh] has warned people of diseases like HIV(AIDS).

When promiscuous behaviour becomes widespread in a nation, Allah will send upon them such (strange) diseases that their own ancestors never heard of.” (Hadith At-Tabarani).

Khudafiz. :hijabi:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Thank you for the post. In these times we have much tossed to our children. I am constantly surprised how much television in the form of cartoons slips in behaviors which are not good as being normal.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salaam,

Thank you for the post. In these times we have much tossed to our children. I am constantly surprised how much television in the form of cartoons slips in behaviors which are not good as being normal.

:salam2:

So right! I've seen the tricks they try to slip in.. Animators and leaders of such things don't know when to stop! :angryred:

steelieboy

Assalamu Alaikum
Good post, thanks for the reminders. This world that we live in is indeed bizarre. In the U.S a man could have girlfriends, he could be married and have a woman on the side, couples 'swing'(share partners), kids are encouraged to date, two men could marry each other, two women could marry each other and even adopt children and bring them into their sinful environment.
But let a man marry more than one women, provide for them, treat them with honor, give them their rights and attempt to raise righteous children in a loving household.
He'll be a criminal and called backwards while his wives would be accused of not having any rights and forced into their situation.

May Allah give strength to this Ummah to worship him perfectly.
May Allah bless the rulers of Muslim lands to reject this most sinful of lifestyles no matter how much pressure they receive from the disbelievers.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

This is interesting. I was listening to a Dave Chapelle interview. He has a lot to say. One of the reasons he left Hollywood was " he was expected to put on a dress". If you listen to many of the young hip-hop artists they have been sodimized. In the news at the moment is an actor. Listen to what he has to say. He was arrested in Canada.

Dave Chapelle's answer to his life was Islam. He is attempting to practice his faith. He would not sell his soul.

Jaafa

Hello brothers and sisters. I am sorry to bring up an old thread but I was looking for a specific quote from the Quran which forbids same sex relationships,homosexuality etc.

Thank you and Salam.