~Solat( prayer) bringing so much benefit to oneself.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:

Islam is easy.
And
Solat(Praying) is compulsory!

Infact making prayer bringing so much benefit to oneself!!!

Check this out!

Salah

Muslim prayers have physical benefits: study

not that we need a study to tell us of these benefits, but an interesting read nevertheless…

KUALA LUMPUR - A top Malaysian university has discovered that the postures used during the Muslim prayer, or solat, have significant physical benefits, according to a report on Tuesday.

Initial results from a research project by Universiti Malaya’s biomedical engineering department show the Muslim style of praying benefits the heart and spine, while increasing the capacity for memory and attention.
Muslims pray five times a day, with each solat beginning in a standing posture, followed by a deep bow and then progressing to a sitting position on knees. The person then touches their forehead to the ground, sits up and repeats the process before finally standing again.

Ex Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said the study affirmed the power of prayer in a person’s life, the New Straits Times reported.

“The study investigates the physiological interactions and effects of the solat postures on the human body,” said Abdullah, who likened solat postures to those practised in healthy stimulating movement.

“Since the majority of our population are Muslims, it is both of interest and importance that we not only understand the spiritual benefits of solat, but also … its biological and medical effects,” he said.

TV9 SAINS SOLAT 140309 B9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ah2ZMgwD0

Subhan allah!

~May Allah swt help and guide all muslim~Amin!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

May Allah reward you ukhti for sharing this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amiiin!For your du'a.

Thanking you for viewing my post,

~May Allah swt bless upon you and you family~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Alhumdulilah! thanks sister for sharing this post. May Allah (SWT) bless you for this.

Surely prayers are the most beneficial both in this world and the hereafter, 5 times praying is a must there is no excuse to skip prayers and particularly around prayer time the enemy of Islam (Devil) is on a very hard work to turn minds away from prayer calling...mostly we're engage in work while prayer time and we're so occupied that we do not realize the time of prayers slipping away from us and taking us closer to hell fire...remember any prayer missed cannot be replaced this is must my brothers & sisters we have to strive and make sure we perform our 5 obligatory prayers without missing....

It is shame that many muslims get lazy to spend 10 min for each prayers and still can watch boring movie for 3 hrs, many of them rush to work and make sure they punch their cards in time and work overtime when required but it is shame that they miss their primary duty as a muslim to perform their prayers, my friends when calling for prayer fall on our ears we must leave every thing and rush to masjid & sisters must prepare themself at home because that is a call from Allah (SWT) who is the creator and who has blessed us with everything Alhumdulilah how can we ignore the call from our Creator. May Allah (SWT) guide us all to perform 5 prayers on time Ameen!

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Alhumdulilah! thanks sister for sharing this post. May Allah (SWT) bless you for this.

Surely prayers are the most beneficial both in this world and the hereafter, 5 times praying is a must there is no excuse to skip prayers and particularly around prayer time the enemy of Islam (Devil) is on a very hard work to turn minds away from prayer calling...mostly we're engage in work while prayer time and we're so occupied that we do not realize the time of prayers slipping away from us and taking us closer to hell fire...remember any prayer missed cannot be replaced this is must my brothers & sisters we have to strive and make sure we perform our 5 obligatory prayers without missing....

It is shame that many muslims get lazy to spend 10 min for each prayers and still can watch boring movie for 3 hrs, many of them rush to work and make sure they punch their cards in time and work overtime when required but it is shame that they miss their primary duty as a muslim to perform their prayers, my friends when calling for prayer fall on our ears we must leave every thing and rush to masjid & sisters must prepare themself at home because that is a call from Allah (SWT) who is the creator and who has blessed us with everything Alhumdulilah how can we ignore the call from our Creator. May Allah (SWT) guide us all to perform 5 prayers on time Ameen!

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very well said brother :)

~May Allah swt help and guide all muslim
AND
May Allah swt reward you for the remarkeable speech made above~Amin!

Thank you for passing by and viewing my post.

~May Allah swt bless upon you and your family
and all muslim world wide~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!