Somali?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalam

I was going over it in my head before you posted Sir Gp...just to see how many I would get right :D not too bad, need to brush up on the word order thats all.

We need an Urdu section in this forum in my opinion.

I'll be doing Urdu GCSE this year, Inshallah.

lool my dad tried to make me do that...if its your mother tongue then it should be done, I should have done it aswell. Whats the point in doing GCSE English, Russian and Latin when I havnt done one in Urdu :(

InshAllah you get A* akhi :)

wasalam alekum

muslim_4_life

A Muslim Girl
I am not somali but I like somali's because there really kind and nice ppll almost all my friends come from somalia. I am from Afghanistan

justmuslim

mansha allah lot of somalis and insha allah may Allah will make their country peace all the muslim courtries amiin.

eemaan1

:salam2:

:bismillah1:

lets c...

Somalian r loud (but thats bcoz we're nomadic... u kno shouting across open spaces.. with our cattle..camels etc)

somalians r disorganised (unless there're other people with them then they'll behave!)

tribalistic...(hate this aspect the most.. makes me wish i wasnt a somalian)

but we are the bravest of muslims (at least our women r!) we came to the west with our big clothes n abayas/jilbabs and we are not afraid to practise our deen!! (b coz of this i'm proud 2 b somalian) and although many hate us b coz of "maryaheena bathan" lol (excuse the somalian writting its not my strongest point) and our men hav let us down with their khat, our boys in gangs not 2 mention in jails and youth detention... but hey we Somalian women muddle along and try our best with a loud smile (not me though i hav a stuck up face:blackhijab: ).

hey mayb i shuda done GCSE in Somalian, any such thing? doubt it..

wassalam

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
the problem with somali is, in one side is a different language, the north is different for the south, and the west is different from the east...... they have like ten different ones.

islamhome

Urdu translation for the phrases

Asslamo Allaikum,

Urdu translation for the phrases....

all i can say in urdu is

namstee/greating

Mera Naam liban hussein / my name is liban hussein/magcaygu liban(somali)

madlab /meaning/ ujedoo (somali)
gaahuwaa,,,,, what happen? maxa dhacay (somali)

shukria,,,,, thanks lol mahadsanid (somali)

but i will try to learn inshalah one day

:salah:

liban

islamhome

muxadaro

Even better this could help them improve their reading….and there are many videos on muxadaro we could post so they dont necessarily have to read:)

:salam2: I think that is pretty good idea am sure u can write somali which is great as i see your words,,, so u can write us somali muxardoo

(somali)
(ilaahay kaa cabsadaaa mel kastood jogtoo hadii anad arkynin illahay asaga ayaa ku jeedaa subxanhuu waa taclaa)
:salah: :wasalam:

liban hussein