Somali?

qadra-sagal

Asalamu aleykum

Asalamu calykum warxmatulaah wabarakat to My brothers and sisters in islam my name is Sagal and iam too from Somalia may allah make peace in our beloved country and make us reunited to our love ones insha allah.

Amirah84

Asslamo Allaikum,

Urdu translation for the phrases....

Assalama aleikum brothers and sisters, MashaALlah brother GlobalPeace. Urdu is beautiful I wish I spoke it.

I'm somalian too, living in London.

As many brothers and sisters said many muslim countries need Islam without additions, deletions and miscalculations. Islam eradicates tribe issues and I hope that future somali generations won't carry the tribe issue with them.

aisha16

MashaAllah surprised seeing lot of somalis here Alhamdulillah..i'm somali sis from uk.thanx 2 sis Aisha for gathering us all here..."May Allah protect her n all muslims" inshaAllah....WSWW

Saalam your welcome.

ma saalam

Faisel

Slmu alikum.

Asalamu calykum warxmatulaah wabarakat to My brothers and sisters in islam my name is Sagal and iam too from Somalia may allah make peace in our beloved country and make us reunited to our love ones insha allah.

Dear sis

wut u mean by re uniting, if u mean Somaliland u better think bout it over and over and over, we liked that unity once sister but not anymore and guess u know the reasons

Brother Faisal this whole Somaliland thing is getting really old and boring can you let go of it the purpose of this thread was to know ‘how many somalian are on TTI’…so just drop it we are all Muslims under one banner whether you are from Somaliland or xamar FULL STOP. The talk “they didn’t, we did” is not going to take anyone anywhere any time soon.

Have a beautiful day full of Allah’s blessings

Your sister in Islam
Aisha
Assalamu aleikum wrwb

aisha16

Dear sis

wut u mean by re uniting, if u mean Somaliland u better think bout it over and over and over, we liked that unity once sister but not anymore and guess u know the reasons

Saalam

Yeah I agree with sister Aisha Haidi

It is getting REALLY old. I just wanted to know who was from Somalia on tti that's it. I didn't want to see who was from Somaliland, Ogadenia......

Yeah I am an ogi, and I believe I pointed that out in one reply. But it was just because Sister Palestine said she was. Now Im starting to regret that.

Ok who cares what tribe your from, and iM SPEAKING TO MYSELF ALSO. I didn't want to cause any problems between me any other tribes.

Sorry if I offended you.

ma saalam

huda2

Asalama aleikum you all,

Mansha allah, mansha allah I cant believe there are so many of us in here........ is any one of u went back home i mean of course somali. mansha allah its good to know each other. thanks sis aisha.......Insha allah god bless our home and make it peaceful place amiiiiiiin.
:salam2:

aisha931

:tti_sister: I am not somali,, but my husband is, all my friends are, and most of my coworkers are as well,,, so sometimes its hard to remember I'm not somali !!

huda2

Welcome sis aisha, u are one of us,,,,,,,In back home when a woman get married she belongs that family or claims she has two families, the one she married, and the family she came from, so in that case u are part of somalis,,,,,,,,,,, i hope u are enjoying with us.

Slave Of Ar-Ra7MaN

#Islam #Oreos
wsalaam

hiyaaaaaaaaa ya somalisssss out dere! insha'Allah yall doin awrite n enjoyin ramadan as much as i am! anywhoooo my mom is somalian! but i consider myself as Somalin NOT Yemenies! even tho lotsa of folks told me to go with yemenis since my dad is! but erm dunno...hard to explain!
ma3assalama
p.s ama from da states!

Ahmedkaafi

Asalamu alaikum

Asalamu alaikum

First of all I am a Muslim,and i love all Brothers and sisters in Muslim for every where,and at a sametime I am SOMALI ,best regards to all my Brothers and Sisters in TTI.

Wa Alaikuma salam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Im from Somaliland living in Qatar and i pray the Almighty that Somalia become peaceful like my country who did everything to secure its stability and peace irrespective of its lack of the Recognition but indeed that Country achieved many things that one day will be rewarded on it.

Wasalam
Faisel

Subhanallah, brother Taqwa is the most important. Your reply, is almost like shouting My tribe is ......, be humble my brother. Nevertheless, there is no difference between muslims at all, we were created to be different in various ways colour, tribe, nationality, but not to forget Allah's wisdom (SWT) behind it. It's strange that muslims from one side calling for unity, and between themselves hate, arrogance, jealousy, and envy. The worst thing, is that you aren't different than any other somali, I wonder why you consider yourself to belong to a different country. I am from a city that is in Somalia (or lets call it your way 'somaliland'), I don't see myself different than any other muslim, nor somalis either. No wonder why somalia doesn't improve, since childern aren't taught the islamic principles (pure islamic adhab..no room for tribe issues), instead they knowingly inject their children with arrogance.... People in Somalia are suffereing in different ways my brother, and believe me that many believe this aint there problem because it isn't part of their city or lets be more precise their country. Remember the relationship between our Prophet (pbuh) and Bilal (RA), does that teach you anything... Allah (SWT) said have mercy on the people, Allah (SWT) will have mercy upon you. But, where is the mercy if everyone act superior, comparing lands, listening to the fitnah of the Kufars. No matter what level of education somalis reach, there is 'Jahilaya' in them, I guess its time to fully obey Allah (SWT) and our prophet (SWT), so that somalis leave the darkness that they are so proud of, and enter nuur inshallah. (and this won't happen unless you start with yourselve)...

Allah (SWT) is AL-Mutakaber, and no human being can take this description from Allah (SWT). Finally, becareful of 'Takabor' its very bad path, read the Qur'an to realize the consequences inshallah..

inshallah fahamt qasdi, mafi farq bain aye muslim, deenona al hanif yarshiduna le an najtame'e wa la natafa'arag. Inshallal, ma tefaker ini qasdi shi'i thani, la walah, habeet awatheh al'amr lek...

Akhook.. Saifu Dean... Fe aman Allah..

Ahmedkaafi

im bosnian my wife somali, kids gonna be nice color :)

inshaALalh

assalamu alaykum

Asalamu alaikum bro Muharram, i have a lot of friends from Bosnia, those r Good Muslims,and i like that my wife will be Bosnian,but still i didn,t see a Bosnian lady,but i know what i gonna do i will to Bosnia.:tti_sister:

muharram23

Staff member
Asalamu alaikum bro Muharram, i have a lot of friends from Bosnia, those r Good Muslims,and i like that my wife will be Bosnian,but still i didn,t see a Bosnian lady,but i know what i gonna do i will to Bosnia.:tti_sister:

May Allah s.v.a find a good bosnian wife for you, ul just have to do alot of searching :) . That is why i went accross the ocean, to somalia where there are planty good sisters :)