Somalia-A Clip

Do you favour Union of Islamic Courts in Somalia which claim to be making it Islamic?

• Yes

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

muslima_1

i support transitional government

here we go again another topic about Somalia. I don't support that group the reason being, they are just another political name trying to mislead the people and the world, they are no better than the ones they were fighting before, I don't know where it says in Islam you kill your muslim brother or sister using the name of the religion.

Now we have a transitional government which is trying real hard to bring together... a country where everbody has a gun!! all of you have ideas, you want to say things like you don't support the government!! where were all these ideas last 16 yrs?
Like the transitional president said " only Somalis know what is best for them".

Tell you what.. to the non Somalis... you don't know what is going on in Somalia you think you do but you really really don't believe me, to the Somalis.. i think its time you realized what you are saying is not helping the somali people and when i say Somali people i'm not talking about you (i'm talking about the ones that are living in Somalia right now) the ones that are waking up to the sounds of bullets, and wondering what this situation going bring, and have been living in fear for the last 16 yrs... They need someone to lead the country and that is what Abdullahi Yussuf Ahmed is doing... all your talk and negetivity is not helping them, what they need is a change and country that once was.. so i suggest you keep your ideas to yourselves and watch from the sideline like you always do OR do something about the sitiuation, take your ideas or what you need to say the Somalis and discuss what the Somalis need and do something about the situation in the country and have us united, si madax adeeg la'aan ah oo walaaltinimo iyo illaah ka cabsi ku jirto, and stop saying things like Ethiopia invaded Somalia, if Ethiopia wanted to invade Somalia it would have done it long time ago,they are out neighbors and they respect that...they are there to help the transitional government to bring back the system and they will be gone inshallah.:tti_sister:

IMAM

with repect to muslima i will disagree with your sentiments how warlords can ever help in achieving peace and stabilty in somalia is a strectch of the imagiantion........hope they dont find oil there or else we done

aamed

with repect to muslima i will disagree with your sentiments how warlords can ever help in achieving peace and stabilty in somalia is a strectch of the imagiantion........hope they dont find oil there or else we done
Asalamu Alekum,

May Allah Almighty grant success to all of his believing worshippers in the different lands, and we ask Him to grant us understanding in the religion and steadfastness upon it, as well as sincerity in speech and deed. Indeed He is able to answer our prayers. As Somali man, I am against the invasion of Ethiopian government to my home country of Somalia. It saddens me to see a fellow Somali leads an invasion to our home country to an historic enemy. I pray to Allah to protect all Somali citizen who are under oppression.

Please Read...

What Ethiopian Invation to Somali (long historic enemies)

Ahmed