some kid!!!!not to mention his enthusiasm!!!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:

hope m TTI family is in good health and imaan:)here is something i thought you'd enjoy......even if you don't know what he says......coz nobody does:lol:

[yt]5lV6moKIsOc[/yt]
:lol:it's pakistan national anthum in his own tongue:D:D:D

i'm so proud of me lil brother:D
:wasalam:

al-muslimah

Now that really made me burst out laughing!!! ahahhahahahahahahha--He has gorgeous eyes Mashallah mashallah mashalllah!!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Looool, my sides are hurting now:lol:
He was probably the LOUDEST out of All:biggrin::biggrin:...and His seriousness killed me man:lol: Soo cute masha'allah:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum

The child is adorable...what a voice. Wish they would spend more time teaching them verses of the Qur'aan and things like Ahadeeth as opposed to useless anthems which have no place in Islaam anyway.

..they say some dodgy stuff towards the end of the video ..'Ya 'Ali'

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalamu'alaykum

The child is adorable...what a voice. Wish they would spend more time teaching them verses of the Qur'aan and things like Ahadeeth as opposed to useless anthems which have no place in Islaam anyway.

..they say some dodgy stuff towards the end of the video ..'Ya 'Ali'

i know sister it's some shia school so they do that for some reason:confused:

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:SMILY288: nw thts wht u call real enthuzzzziiasummmmmm hahhahaha :lol: :D:D:D
btw why r they pausin in between? ? i thought we read it like pakkk saaaar zaaaaaamennnn shaaaaad baaaaaad ......and so on ;) hahhaha :SMILY288: u gotta luv Pakistan hehe :D

Jzakallah khair sisi ths vid made my dayyyyyyy :D

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
lol he's a kid and he sure doesnot know the anthum,i mean look at what he's saying:D!!!the words:p!!they are amazing he's singing his own anthum:)!!