Some refreshment

a_stranger

Ibn Abbas reports that when the Prophet went out to the mosque for the congregational prayer, after he had heard the call to prayer, i.e. adhan, he used to supplicate: “My Lord, give me light in my heart, light in my tongue, light in my hearing, light in my eyesight, and give me light behind me and in front me. Grant me light.”

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Mashallah, all posts above are so beautiful and are great remainder in our hearts on Allah and on our eman.

May Allah reword your beautiful heart dear sister and your intention in sharing with us these great words of Schoolars of Islaam. Mashallah.

:wasalam:

a_stranger

:salam2:sister

AAmen may Allah brighten our hearts with faith sister and gather us all in Jannat alfirdowes alaala.

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
When the light of faith enters into a heart then this heart will to be wider, wider, wider , it will contain the whole world . It will be blessed with thanks and gratitude towards the Giver , it will be fulled with pataince , satisfaction, love, hope, good will..........Love of Allah swt ,hope for Janna fear of hell will wipe all the evils in our soul...May be, that real faith has not yet entered into our hearts. We should struggle for....by more sincerity, more prayers , more understanding for Quran more duaa.....we need to work on our hearts first and tie them up..... Faith(Iman) is matter of hearts.......when our inside is pure and full of love of Allah : All the good will fllow out( Good deeds , good words, good conducts) . Let us fight Shaytan and our laziness and step out for better domains .
:tti_sister:

:salam2: JazakaAllahu Khayran sister. I would love to see threads like this everyday on TTI. InshaAllah.:hearts:

a_stranger

:salah:

Baraka Allah feeki dear sister, may Allah subhanahu wa taaala help us fight our ego , our selfishness, our laziness to be true muslems. :salah:

a_stranger

Answer:

Who is the woman that was purified and chosen as mentioned in Quran?

Answer:

وَإِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلاَئِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللّهَ اصْطَفَاكِ وَطَهَّرَكِ وَاصْطَفَاكِ عَلَى نِسَاء الْعَالَمِينَ
سورة ال عمران اية ٤٢

3:42 Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah hath chosen thee and PURIFIED thee- chosen thee above the women of all nations.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

thank you dear sister, your words always bring comfort and peace in my heart, may Allah grant us His light, ameen.

16:9
And upon Allah is the direction of the
way, and among the various paths are those deviating. And if He willed, He could have guided you all.​

:tti_sister:

:salam2:​

a_stranger

Wa alaikim alsalam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh dear sister , you too .....may Allah gather us all in the Firdows AAlaa :salah:.

etoile_de_mer

assalaamu Alaykum wr wb brothers and sisters
jazak Allahu Khairan for this wonderful reminder..
May Allah (SWT) Guide us all to the best of iman & health. ameen.

a_stranger

Illumination of the Heart
“Worship and obedience illuminate the heart and make it strong and steadfast, until it becomes like a clear mirror, shining with light.
When Shaytaan draws close, he is struck by its light like those who try to eavesdrop [in the heavens] are struck by the shooting stars, and Shaytaan flees from this heart with more terror than a wolf fleeing from a lion. “Al-Qayyim

a_stranger

“The servant exists between the Hands of Allah at two times- while standing during performing prayer, and while standing on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever fulfills the rights of the first standing, will in fact be facilitating the second one. And whoever considers this easy and does not pay due attention to it, he will be making the other one difficult for himself.”

Ibnul Qayyim in al-Fawaa’id

- - - Updated - - -

Get yourself out of this limited world of diseases to the wide world of the hereafter, which has what the eyes have never seen. Nothing is impossible there, and love is not lost. O you who sold yourself for the sake of something that will cause you suffering and pain, and which will also lose its beauty, you sold the most precious item for the cheapest price, as if you neither knew the value of the goods nor the meanness of the price. Wait until you come on the Day of mutual loss and gain and you will discover the injustice of this contract. “There is no God but Allah” is something that Allah is buying. Its price is Paradise, and the Messenger is its agent, and you will be pleased to part with a small part of this worldly life to obtain it. The part you lose is a small part of something that as a whole is not worth a mosquito’s wing.(Ibn ul Qayyim al Jawziyyah)