**Some Rewards For Taking Care Of An ORPHAN **

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

A Muslim Orphan
"And they feed, for the love of Allah, the poor, the orphan, and the captive..."
[Soorah al-Insaan, 8]

When a little girl cries halfway around the world, are her tears any less real?

Would you like to be like a mujaahid or like those who spend their days fasting and their nights praying?

"One who cares for widows and the poor is like those who fight in the way of Allah or those who spend their days fasting and their nights praying." [Agreed upon, also in Adab al-Mufrad of Imaam Al-Bukhari in chapter "The Virtue of Those Who Care for Orphans"]

Would you like your heart to soften and Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala to answer your prayers?
A man once came to the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam, and complained that he feels hardness in his heart. The Messenger of Allah said, what translated means, "Would you like that your heart becomes soft and that you acquire what you need? Be merciful with the orphan, pat his head and feed him from what you eat. This will soften your heart, and enable you to get what you need." [At-Tabarani & As-Silsilah as-Sahihah]

Would you like Allah (subhanahu wa ta`ala) to remove one of your griefs on the Day of Judgment?

"Whoever removes a worldly grief from a believer, Allah will remove from him one of the griefs of the Day of Judgment" [Saheeh Muslim]

Would you like forgiveness and bounty from Allah (subhanahu wa ta`ala)?

"The Shaytan promises you poverty and enjoins you on lewdness. But Allah promises you forgiveness from Himself with bounty. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower." [Soorah al-Baqarah, 268]

Would you like angels to make du`aa for you?

"No day dawns upon [Allah's] servants without two angels descending [to Earth]. One of them says, 'O Allah, give recompense (khalaf) to those who give [charity]!'; the other says, 'O Allah give loss (talaf) to those who withhold [charity]!'" [Agreed upon]

Would you like to be in the enternal Jannah with our beloved Prophet and the best of creation, sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam?

"I and the caretaker of the orphan will enter Paradise together like this, raising (by way of illustration) his forefinger and middle finger jointly, leaving no space in between." [Saheeh al-Bukhaari]​

:muslim_child::ma::salam2:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
A letter from one of the orphans in Bosnia to his sponsor in America
Assalamu `alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

My name is Merzuk Sabanovic and I live with my mother and two sisters. We are refugees from Busovaca. Our father (rahmatullahi) was wounded and was not able to survive.

I attend first class, study hard and get good grades. All the war and post-war years were really hard on us because of the pain of our father's loss. My mother is very nice towards us and takes good care of us. We are in good health thanks to Allah.

Thank you very much for your efforts and may Allah reward you in this life and the hereafter.

Wa salaam.

The above was translated from the native Bosnian to English by the BIF stuff

OsMaN_93

Here to help
ChArIty!!!

The Excellence of Giving Charity

"By no means shall you attain righteousness unless you spend (in Allah's cause) of that which you love; and whatever of good you spend, Allah knows it well." [Soorah Aal 'Imran, 92]

"Those who spend their wealth by night and day, in secret and openly, surely their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve." [Soorah al-Baqarah, 274]

"The likeness of those who spend their wealth in Allah's way is as the likeness of a grain which grows seven ears, in every ear a hundred grains. Allah gives increase manifold to whom He will. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower." [Soorah al-Baqarah, 261]

"The Shaytan promises you poverty and enjoins you on lewdness. But Allah promises you forgiveness from Himself with bounty. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower." [Soorah al-Baqarah, 268]

"No day dawns upon [Allah's] servants without two angels descending [to Earth]. One of them says, 'O Allah, give recompense (khalaf) to those who give [charity]!'; the other says, 'O Allah give loss (talaf) to those who withhold [charity]!'" [Agreed upon]

"There are only two kinds of people whom one may envy: a man to whom Allah granted wealth and the power to use it all rightly [i.e. charitably]; and a man to whom Allah granted wisdom and who used it in judgment and taught it to others." [Agreed upon]

"O ye who believe! Spend out of (the bounties) we have provided for you, before the day comes when no bargaining (will avail), nor friendship, nor intercession. Those who reject faith - they are the wrong doers."
[Soorah al-Baqarah, 254]

:salah::salam2:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
accept to be accepted!

Warning Against Repelling an Orphan

"Have you seen that who belies the religion? That is he who repells the orphan, and urges not the feeding of the needy."
[Soorah al-Maa`oon, 3]

"O Allah, I deem sinful any failure to safeguard the rights of two weak ones namely orphans and women." [An-Nisaa'i, hasan]

:astag::salam2:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“…And they ask you concerning orphans. Say: The best thing is to work honestly in their property, and if you mix your affairs with theirs, then they are your brothers. And Allaah knows him who means mischief (e.g. to swallow their property) from him who means good (e.g. to save their property). And if Allaah had wished, He could have put you into difficulties. Truly, Allaah is All-Mighty, All-Wise” [al-Baqarah 2:220]

The Messenger :saw:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that sponsoring orphans is a means of being together with him in Paradise.

It was narrated that Sahl ibn Sa’d said: The Messenger of Allaah :saw:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I and the one who sponsors an orphan will be like this in Paradise” – and he gestured with his index and middle fingers, holding them slightly apart.
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4998)

:salam2::)

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Jazakumullahu khaira MY BROTHER YA OSMAN.

MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU FOR THIS AND NOT FORGETING YOUR EXAM (YOU SHALL PASS INSHALLAH)