some source for Muslims Discoverd Amaricas before columbus

Faslan

www.laits.utexas.edu/gma/mappamundi/docs/precolumbamerica.pdf

A Muslim historian, Abul-Hassan Al-Masudi (c. 895-957), added a map of the world to his book, one that contained “a large area in the ocean of darkness and fog” (the Atlantic ocean) which he referred to as the unknown territory (the Americas). This book demonstrates that this assertion is important for Muslims because in conjunction with the relevant verses from the Koran and quotes from Mohammed sallaahu alaihi wasallam it establishes the claim of Muslims that Allah intended America to be Islamic.
The book also investigates the lives of selected Muslims in America and organizations from the eighteenth century into the twenty-first century. It reveals that there was nothing more than a continuation of typical Islamic deception and subversive jihad.
It also documents the lie of the Islamic claim that hundreds of place names in the United States of America and Canada derive from Arabic-Islamic roots.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I have read before similar kind of article (years ago so I can´t remember from where I read it). Also the Vikings "found" it before than Columbus.