Some technical help please

Sahal

Assalamua'laikum WR WB,

Brothers and sisters,

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask for technical help. Anyway, I do not see any thread which is of this topic... Well, they say you can talk about anything IN THE LOUNGE.

I just need help with video editing, my bro and sis. Hope you all can help me. YOu see, we are doing a video project on hajj. So, one of the things that we had to do was to get people's views on saving up for hajj. So we went around...

But one of the sisters unfortunately forgot to cover just a tiny bit of her aurah. (i.e her wrist) during the interview. This was because the interview was done at home. So the tendency to forget was there....

We cannot send the video to the board with her aurah shown, albeit it is just a little, tiny part. Aurah is still aurah. Taqwa is to be uphold.

So what I intended to do was to put something like a mask or to colour up her wrist by video editing. I have Windows movie maker. And I also just downloaded Ulead VideoStudio 10.0. But I do not really know how to use it to make the effect that I wanted. To explore these programs by myself would take a lot of time. And the video is due to be handed in soon.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me. Please. Contact me. Hmm.. am I allowed to leave my email address here?.. well, at least reply.
Help me in the cause of al-birr wa at-taqwa.

JazakALLAHU kHAIRAN. Thank you so much. Only Allah can reward you

NaXuS

Assalamua'laikum WR WB,

Brothers and sisters,

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask for technical help. Anyway, I do not see any thread which is of this topic... Well, they say you can talk about anything IN THE LOUNGE.

I just need help with video editing, my bro and sis. Hope you all can help me. YOu see, we are doing a video project on hajj. So, one of the things that we had to do was to get people's views on saving up for hajj. So we went around...

But one of the sisters unfortunately forgot to cover just a tiny bit of her aurah. (i.e her wrist) during the interview. This was because the interview was done at home. So the tendency to forget was there....

We cannot send the video to the board with her aurah shown, albeit it is just a little, tiny part. Aurah is still aurah. Taqwa is to be uphold.

So what I intended to do was to put something like a mask or to colour up her wrist by video editing. I have Windows movie maker. And I also just downloaded Ulead VideoStudio 10.0. But I do not really know how to use it to make the effect that I wanted. To explore these programs by myself would take a lot of time. And the video is due to be handed in soon.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me. Please. Contact me. Hmm.. am I allowed to leave my email address here?.. well, at least reply.
Help me in the cause of al-birr wa at-taqwa.

JazakALLAHU kHAIRAN. Thank you so much. Only Allah can reward you

:salam2:

here is a soft ware which i think will be useful.

Videocharge Full 3.7.4.14

VideoCharge
is a multifunction application for processing Video, Audio, and Image files!

VideoCharge is intended basically for converting files from one format into another one, splitting files (by time, by size, into equal parts, by scenes), joining a sequence of files into a single file, extracting and deleting scenes from files. It also allows to grab a necessary number of frames from a video file and save them into one of supported image formats.

VideoCharge enables to create Thumbnails - not large graphic files - out of the first or specified frame of a movie, which makes possible to use VideoCharge for creation of web galleries.

VideoCharge involves capability to create Watermark - text or small graphic file laid on every frame of the produced movie. Putting watermark over a movie's part rather then a whole movie is possible as well.

VideoCharge includes the Editor, which allows to select by sight the required scenes and frames for thumbnails' creation promptly!

VideoCharge involves a flexible mechanism for constructing the output file's name, which allows to process tons of multimedia files per one click. Possibility to work with folders and support of the command line are also included.

New!Ability to add Header/Footer video* is the major feature of VideoCharge v.3.7. If having a great number of movies and wanting the very same small video logotype to be added at the beginning/end of all these movies, no .bat files are needed anymore.

VideoCharge supports in fact all video formats, basic Audio and Image formats:

# AVI (*.avi) (DivX, XVid and etc),
# Mpeg (*.mpg, *.mpeg) (VCD, SVCD),
# DVD (*.vob, *.ifo),
# WMV (*.wmv, *.wma, *.asf),
# QuickTime (*.mov, *.move, *.qt),
# Mpeg 4 (*.mp4),
# RealMedia (*.rm),
# Flash Video (*.flv) and SWF file (*.swf)
# JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF, Mp3, WAVE.
# GIF Animation
# New! DV decoding support
# New! Mpeg Audio Layer-3 (*.mp3)

http://rapidshare.com/files/15762651/www.softarchive.netVideocharge.Full.v3.7.4.14.WinALL-iNViSiBLE.rar