SOMEONE IN CENTRAL LONDON WHO GIVES DAWA

asimsultan

Aslam-alaikum brother's and sister's. I hope all is well by the grace of Allah (swt). Firstly I would like to start of by saying I am sorry if I have started a thread in the wrong place as I am new to this and dont know anywhere else to ask what I want. So if this is the wrong place to start a thread my appologie's. I am quite new to this website but must say it has been a pleasure in reading and seeing the video's on here. My Allah (swt) guide and reward us all insha'Allah. I have come on here beacuse I am looking for someone on here preferably a lady to give dawa to a girl I used to have a relationship with before I went to hajj in january. I was with this girl who is from spain for 7 year's. She came over here for a 3 month holiday, met me and has now been here since. I was doing totally wrong while I was with this girl. She is from a background of a non practising catholic family, And has not given much thought to god and of the after life, and I myself was a sinner and never thought of the future much. I went to hajj this year with my mother,my father his friend and my sister and her husband. It was a life changing experience for me masha'Allah. It really touched my heart and insha'Allah Allah will accept every muslim's hajj. Since I have been back masha'Allah I have been a much better muslim. I have been praying five time's a day, I am a better person and I have stopped seeing this girl and ended our relationship. Since january I have been really strong and I have'nt with the help of Allah (swt) been in any way upset or distressed about it due to my strong imaan. Now month's later she has beem contacting me by phone or msn. I told her that I would never marry her unless she reverted to islam. And also explained this must be not for me but for her self and from within her. She has been reading alot on islam and she tell's me she believe's in something but does'nt feel guided and is trying to get the grip's of thing's. She has never rejected islam and thrown it out the window just she is finding alot of thing's confusing. I advised her to go to the mosque to see someone who can give her dawa and she has agreed to do it. I live in central london and my trouble is I dont know where to start looking for a woman who give's dawa. If there is anybody out there who is good or know's any one good to give dawa to this girl which is only by the Quran and sunnah please could you direct me where to look or who to contact insha'Allah. This will be much appreciated. I have also been told that there is someone called sheikh khalid yasin who is very good at giving dawa and if anybody know's how I could contact him insha'Allah this would be most gratefull. I will be going to regent's park mosque tomorrow insha'Allah for friday prayer's and hope to find more information there. Sorry to write a whole page in order to ask one thing. Many thank's and again may Allah (swt) guide us all and give us good in this life and in the hearafter. Salam alaikum my brother's and sister's. Asim...P.S...I would also like to add I have read a book by a person named Yahiya Emirick which is called what islam is all about and would recomend this to anyone of all age's.

alhamdulillah

:bismillah:

:wasalam: Noble Br Insha'ALLAH you're well and in ever increasing Eman!

May Allah truely reward you for your good Ahki Ameen!

Ta'yib, first things first; if she seems keen enough to learn about Islam, Alhamdulillah its a good thing. She also needs to be around good company (sisters) Insha'Allah.

you mentoined Shaykh Khalid Yasin.....Wallahi :subhanallah: He's really strong in giving Dawah and a very humble Br too! you can find his tapes/CD's in many islamic bookstores or even online i guess.

At times people want others to embrace Islam not realising the way they are calling them to it, in reality, it would actually freek them out! e.g. someone giving Dawah to a girl and talking about Hijaab all the time may drift that girl away from Islam! One must always start by helping one to recognise Allah in His oneness Ya'nee Tawheed etc :subhanallah:

The Hijaab Insha'Allah can fall into place once she gets comfortable with other aspects of the Deen. Salah also is important!

if you type Khalid Yasin in yahoo or somthing, you can view a whole list of things Insha'Allah. I would deffinately recommend the title "What is the purpose of Life" by Khalid Yasin...the night when he delivered the sermon Subhan'Allah 43 people embraced Islam! Allah Turely has Blessed him Masha'Allah!

there is a book called "From my sisters' lips" and it covers beautiful stories about people who reverted to Islam Masha'Allah. I have a spanish friend who actually took her Shahada after reading the book Masha'Allah as she felt that it answered many questions she had in mind.

i believe its wise when its said, 'A women is better able to make another woman understand than a man is!'...direct her to a humble sister Brother...

Khairan...try getting that book Insha'ALLAH, you can find it in many islamic bookstores or even Waterstones!

May Allah make it easy for you and us all Ameen. Allah guides whom He Wills, may He keep us all guided Ameen Ya Rabb!

i leave you in the View of Ar-Raheem

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam...